The last step

"you.... Knew."
His voice sounded broken, like a tape used way too much.
Like the way I used him.
"this was all your plan,  wasn't it? "
He stepped closer. Each step closer to the truth.  Each step with rising pain and anger.

Time to get into game mode again.

" n o,  l - l i s t e n t o m e,  p l e a s e.. "
a small whimper escaped my mouth.
Perfect for the cat and mouse game.

But I was the cat,  and my mouse had just shaved off my claws.

"You knew that she liked me. But YOU hated her,  didn't you? You wanted to USE me for, " he muttered,  disgusted, "this book you are writing. "

Well,  voila.  You have brains.

Nothing is all glittery and fairy tales.
" B u t i t c h a n g e d,  b e l i e v e m e,  p l e a s e.  I l o-"
"Don't. Just stop this game. I can't believe I stayed by your side,  you bitch."
Well,  there goes the perfect movie finish.
Finally,  for the garnish, I turned my face into stone.
"W e l l,  t h a t i s e x a c t l y w h a t I e x p e c t e d.  W h e n t h e g o i n g g e t s t o u g h,  y o u w o u l d l e a v e. J u s t  l e a v e. "
His face went slack. " I know the girl I actually love is somewhere in there.  Some one will find it.  But I cannot do this,  knowing what you are. Sorry,  and goodbye. Forever. "
I sneered.  This sappy business was killing me. "Cut the crap,  and get out.  The minute you walk out of that door,  you walk out of my life. "
He did exactly what I expected.  Instead of taking the easy route,  he stood there,  his gaze lingering on me,  the longing making me wanna puke.
Good thing I was a good actor.
My steely gaze pierced right through him as he took the slow steps towards the end.
Further away from me.
Closer to the ending of the book.
The creaks of the peeling iron door filled my ears as my heart ached.

He failed.  But at least the book was complete.

The sun had set by now,  as I gazed at the velvet blue sky in satisfaction.

" w h e n a r e y o u a r e y o u g o n n a g e t d o w n?  D o n t t a k e m e a s a d u m b b l o n d e y o u w a n n a f u c k."

Jumping off the higher terrace, he gracefully landed on his feet. Damn,  I wish I could do that.
"Do you pull that shit with each and every guy you meet? "
I lowered my gaze. "He was different to you,  wasn't he?  But apparently,  not so different. Don't lie,  you are not that much of a good actor. "
"Y o u r a c c u r a c y i s i m p e c c a b l e. W h o a r e y o u,  a n n o y i n g b r a t? "
"I'm older than you and that boy --what was his name? -- ah,  yes,  Hank.  So do not call me a brat. My name is Eros,  and yours is..?
I smiled.  Well, at least I can test this new player.  Just a new gameboard needs to be made,  since he seems to see through me like a glass.

Well,  forget it.  I finished my book,  now I can just relax and let the rest unfurl.
Disaster is my partner. The worst of the heartbreaks and lessons are my blessing. TODAY does not see me,  but you heard me in your deepest,  darkest whispers. My voice my sound sweet, but the undertone carries the malevolence of a vampyre. Dark as Ebony,  bright as the first pellets of sunlight,  try and catch me, but not only in your daring sight.
Love is my match,  but none have success, but the Romans curse can free the bounds.
Because now you see me, 
But you don't.

My name is Nyx. Meet you later,  in your wildest fears.

THE BLOODY END.

************************************

Plot twist at its best.
Seriously,  I did not want a new cliché ending.
YES GUYS. ITS FINALLY THE END.

I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST BOOK.
HOLY MOTHER OF SHITSHIT.

I LOVE YOU GUYS AS MUCH AS I LOVE COOKIES.
THAT'S A LOT.

*TELLS HERSELF TO STOP RANTING. *

I love you guys.

Now leaves to put that green tick.

*BAWLS AGAIN*
GUYS I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST BOOK.
*WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH*
Bie Bie. ❤