endings-(part 2)

It's been 3 months.
91 days.
312 hours.
And I've loved every single minute of it.
That old spark had returned.
Those tingly laughs were noticed.
Weird but funny humor? Yes please.
And he has been there all the time.
Still locked away in the friend zone.
My promise was still standing, I would never hurt him.
That scar still showed, a light luminescent line on my golden tanned skin.
But then again, marks only remained if it was something important.
And it was. It showed me the truth of my once rosy and shielded world. It reminded me of the truth of the lies.

They did not leave me immediately. The competitions, games; they reappeared everywhere.
It was easy to forget about her, but hard to get over him.
But I got over him.
But it was the growth of another relationship that caused so.
Another obsession.
.......it will be written later.
Anyways, I was just hobbling up the stairs when my friend Izzy bumped into me. And obviously the heart sign and mouthing his name followed.
I swear,these people sometimes read my mind.
Yes, I was going to meet him,the only thing that I cherished from my old school.
I am bloody exited,  I have no clue why.
You know that fizzy feeling?  Kinda like those coke bottles,  so when you open them after shaking,  they erupt?
I'm feeling like that.
Cheesy,  I know.
But I kinda,  sorta smell a nice rat.

I pushed open the oxidized old terrace door, green chips of paint flicking all around me as I stepped into the peaceful weather.
A clear,  almost liquid-ish blue surrounded me along with snaking thin iron wires curling up to form a sort of a fence.
The droning, electric buzz of the vehicles stated its presence below,  sort of blending and fitting in with these pieces of abstract art.
The cloudless sky seemed to envelope me,  and even though this scene seemed pretty plain to other people; it was a dazzling white for me. 
But I may remember it for other reasons to now.
Standing with his back turned,  his hair swaying with the soft,  mellow breeze,  was he.  But the thing that stood out the most in this picture of azure perfection was the fault.
It was the pictures scattered around him,  along with the musty, tattered  and dogeared leather bound notebook in his hand.
Along with the wind, my heart flew too as his tear stained face turned towards me.
Guilt was clearly etched on my face,  as my lips and eyes struggled to form words to say.
But I couldn't, and he couldn't either.

So we stood there,  in silent oblivion of the beating of each others hearts,  as our eyes struggled to communicate like they once did.

Before all hell broke loose.

Before my best friend became someone else.

So I decided to finally use the new multimedia function in wattpad,  and that is the pic of the terrace~

Bie peeps~
(your '$orry-for-late-update kitten )
🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱 🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱