@Starlight_Otaku Again

Hetalia: We're sorry, guys! Apparently there was another question, but noone saw. Hehe... Oops?

America: Bruh. That's been there forever.

Hetalia: You knew?! TT~TT

England: Oh bloody hell, just read the question!

Hetalia: Fine, geez... It's from Starlight_Otaku again, guys!

Superior : *drags Japan in* I found him in the abyss.

Me : Not my fault.

Superior : I just have one question for you all

Me : Yaaaayy

Superior : If war was not a choice then how else would you all deal with conflicts?

Russia: You don't need a war to fight, silly. I can still beat America with my pipe of pain. ^J^

America: Is that a challenge? >.>

Russia: Nyet, it is simply a fact.

Romano: I'm pretty sure she meant without physically beating each other's asses. 

Italy: In that case, we have a competition! >3<

Canada: A competition? What for?

Italy: To see who is better at whatever you're arguing about, duh!

China: We could. But it's not usually about our skills and traits we fight over, aru.

Germany: Ja. Usually, it's about land. 

Italy: You can still do a competition. Whoever wins gets the prize: more land! :D

America: And if it's a conflict about not following the laws set by someone else?

Italy: A debate! The two who are arguing can call a meeting where they both say their opinions, and the rest of us make a vote! 

Hetalia: You've thought this out pretty well, haven't you?

Italy: Si! We shouldn't have to resort to trying to kill each other whenever we disagree, so I made a list of all the possibilities and answers we could do instead!

Japan: When were you going to terr us about this, Itary-kun?

Italy: Oh... I was going to wait until the next World War was getting close. ^^" Hehe...

England: It's actually not a half bad idea, to be honest.

France: Oui, if we do this instead, I don't 'ave to risk getting my hair messed up.

Everyone: ............ -.-

Hetalia: Yeah... So, Starlight_Otaku,  to sum it all up! You can either have a competition or debate, depending on the problem. There's the short answer to your question. Well, ciao for now! We'll see you again next chapter!