Chapter Fourteen.

Start from the beginning

          "Yep, a really good idea." I whispered into his ears, and his lustful eyes burnt into mine. For a moment, I wasn't sure if I was going to carry this prank out at all. "You can make me pancakes!" I squealed and jumped off him quickly.

          Running out the room nervously, I heard him groan which made me giggle slightly. I was definitely in trouble later. Heading downstairs, I found his kitchen much easier than the other times I had tried to navigate myself around his house alone. However, the prank I had pulled had really just backfired on me. A burning sensation ran all over my body and I had to try push the thoughts away, I was almost as desperate for it as he was. Maybe even more, and I was the girl in the relationship.

          Relationship. Was it even a relationship? I didn't know, but I wasn't going to dwell on it. Finding a Post-It note attached to the fridge, I called out hoping that Alec could hear that his mum and dad had gone out food shopping. Sighing, hoping that Alec would sort out his problem quicker and make me pancakes, I decided I'd help by setting out the ingredients.

          After going through around seven cupboards, I finally found the flour on the top shelf. Mentally face palming, I reached up on my tippy toes, my fingertips just brushing the bottom of the crackly paper.

          Suddenly, hands wrapped around my chest, familiar fingers almost touching my breasts, lifted me slightly so I could grip the flour packet. Bringing me back down to the floor, Alec spun me around to face him. His messy curls framed his face, and his beautiful eyes were looking firmly into mine. 

          "You shouldn't of done that earlier." He said, almost a little angrily, but his eyes still lustful. His face came closer, and he brushed his lips against mine, very slightly to make me yearn for more. His lips moved from my lips, to nibble on my jaw line before kissing firmly into the dent under my ear. I did everything in my power to not moan, but wriggled under his grip. But he didn't stop there, he sucked on the soft skin; an involuntary moan slipped from my mouth.

          Moving from my soft spot, he moved his face so he was looking directly at mine again and his little smirk proved he was proud of his work. He moved his hands from my chest to my waist, and pulled my lower body to his and his still-excited-self rubbed against me, driving me insane.

          "Rachel," he whispered huskily, turning me on so god damn much. "Can you move so I can make you your pancakes now?" He said normally, making my eyes snap open. Doing my best to not scream with frustration, I smiled sweetly, and sat at the breakfast bar.

          He didn't turn around once, and although it was only ten minutes before he turned around with my sugar and lemon pancakes when he looked at me; it felt like an eternity. He watched me eat, which made me feel a little uncomfortable, but the worst thing was trying to get in control of my needs. I was almost certain this pregnancy stuff made my senses ten times stronger. Crossing my legs felt like the best option and I was forcing myself to think of anything but this sex god in front of me.

          When I had finished the lovely pancakes that I was too busy to concentrate on, I leant over and kissed Alec's cheek and muttered a 'thank you' even though I felt as if I'd been to hell and back.

          As I put my dish in the sink, Alec decided to speak up. "Rachel," he almost growled. Turning around, I looked at him and determination was all over his face. "I need you. Now." He said roughly. Sighing with relief that he had crumbled first, I literally jumped on him, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and kissed him furiously.

          He groaned in appreciation and his hands gripped my thighs, holding me to his muscled frame. We carried me to his bedroom, us occasionally bumping against a wall and him pulling his lips away from mine for us to both breathe, for him to attack my neck with the most pleasurable kisses and for me to pull on his hair with need. Eventually though, we made it to the bed where he placed me down, whipped of my top so fast I could barely see it go and pushed me down while climbing on top of me.

          He moaned again at the sight of my bare chest and bent down to kiss me. Never in my whole life had I felt this wanted, and I too unbuttoned his shirt and whipped it off quickly, loving the feel of his toned Greek like body against mine. He somehow took his lips away from mine for a second and breathed heavily. "You sure about this?" He said, his fingers playing with the button on my jeans.

          "I couldn't wait any longer if I tried." I groaned and his lips met mine once again.

-----

          Laying on top of Alec in a sweaty mess was probably the best feeling I had ever experienced in my whole life. My breath was ragged, but I had never felt so close to someone before. His eyes locked with mine and he smiled at me. With a little chuckle, he caught his breath and whispered, "that was one heck of a good idea to spend today." He teased and I blushed a little.

          Stroking my chin with his thumb, his eyes were full of almost a feeling I was afraid of. "You are so beautiful, Rachel." He said, making my insides melt. Although we hadn't even spent a month together, I was indeed afraid of my feelings. They had developed so god damn quickly and I refused to accept them. I pushed my thoughts away though, and just let myself relax in Alec's arms while I could.

Please vote, comment, fan! Means the world <3