28. Handsome stranger

Start from the beginning

"Go and talk to him, ask him who he is and stuff," Yuta seemed tense.

"Why?" Jae felt the awkwardness of this situation is giving him a  headache.

"Ok deal, I'll won't call you Jaef ever again, if you go and talk to him," Yuta was irritated and Jae opened his mouth, then closed it again.

"Ok," he muttered and Yuta stretched his hand out, so Jae shook it hesitantly.

"Deal," said Yuta.

"Deal," Jae took a breath.

He put his hands in his pockets walking straight to the table, while Yuta took the pouf he was sitting on before. Soon Jae stopped next to the  boy and grabbed some crisps.

"Nice pafty," he muttered.

The boy glanced at him, then smiled revealing very cute, but very crooked teeth.

"Nice pafty," repeated Jae trying to start a conversation.

"Yes," the boy smiled wider in a shy way.

"I'm Jaehyun, by the way," he stretched his hand out.

"Sicheng," whispered the boy shaking his hand, while Jae noticed the most skinny wrists he has ever seen on a boy this age.

"So how do you like it hefe?" asked Jae.

"Me... no understand," the boy seemed embarrassed and Jae noticed the foreign accent.

"Oh not ffom hefe?" Jae smiled.

"China," muttered the boy and Jae nodded.

"So what afe you doing hefe?" asked Jae.

"Beijing dance... sch... chool," said the boy, he was searching for words with effort.

"So you'fe a dancef. I sing, I'm in the Aft School," Jae tried to give him courage, but he laughed in his mind.

It must have been the weirdest conversation ever, one can't pronounce 'r', the second one barely knows the language.

But Jae tried to lead the conversation, he found out the boy is his age and has no friends here, but stays for longer.

"It was nice to meet you," Jae smiled while saying bye, and the boy waved smiling shyly again, while Jae returned to a rather bothered Yuta.

"He's Chinese, a dancef ffom Beijing school of dance, and he bafely knows ouf language,"  announced Jae, when he fell on the pouf.

"Like you," Yuta raised his brows and Jae felt he really wants to kick him.

"And?" Yuta was impatient.

"His name is Sicheng and he stays fof longef," Jae sighed. "Do you think it was easy to get this pieces of infofmation out of him? I don't know Chinese," Jae got mad.

"Taeyong knows Chinese quite well, oh where is he when I need him!" Yuta swore. "Exactly Jae where's your boyfriend?"

"I'm not talking with him anymofe," Jae felt his anger and pain raising.

"Really, you're still mad about this bullshit?" Yuta swore again and grabbed his phone, Jae felt he's getting even more frustrated.

Has Taeyong told Yuta about their private moments? Ok, he spoke about it with Doyoung and Taeil, but talking about it to Yuta was a new level of humiliation. But Yuta was to busy calling to notice Jae's red face.

"He's not picking up and no one has seen him," Yuta turned the call off and Jae shivered. "He didn't even appear on his own party. Ok Jae-ff... Jae, see you around," Yuta tapped his shoulder then got up. "Must look for my stupid girlfriend I hope she's not all over Taeil again, she likes his voice blah blah, should I believe this," Yuta was miserable, when he walked off and Jae felt he's not the only one afraid, and a little heartbroken at this party.

 "Must look for my stupid girlfriend I hope she's not all over Taeil again, she likes his voice blah blah, should I believe this," Yuta was miserable, when he walked off and Jae felt he's not the only one afraid, and a little heartbroken at this p...

Hi, thank you for all the support, due to it this book is now #844 in fanfiction and I can't put my happiness into words. You are amazing :) <3

I'm also very happy that you're ok with what happned in the previous chapter. What do you think about the new chapter? Do you like the new chatracter? Do you think Jae and Taeyong will make up soon or will they be apart for longer? What do you think about Yuta's strange behavior?

I've heard tomorrow NCT Dream will have their last stage, I guess this is the thing I don't like that much about the NCT concept that we have to say bye to the units so quickly. I will miss them and I really hope we won't need to wait too long for a new unit to debut.

Much <3