Chapter 3

The window rolled down revealing Beau. Great.

"What are you doing here?" I tried to sound as harsh as I could but no matter how much I tried he was still hot.

"Daniel had us looking for you, get in we have to go back my our place he's waiting there." after he said that it was a silent awkward car ride for a few minutes. Until he had to open his mouth.

~~~~~~(B for Beau and C for Chanel)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B: "What happened with you and Skip that you ran out on him?"

C: "Is it any of your business, don't you have a girlfriend to worry about?"

B: "Ex."

C: " What?"

B: " You said girlfriend I broke up with her last night."

C: "Why?"

B:" Because she was and would not stop bagging on you and telling me how she was going to try to ruin your life."

C: "Oh thanks."

B: " I'd like to become friends now that I don't have to deal with her."

C: "I don't know."

B: "What? This is the part where girls usually fan girl because they are just friends with me, Beau Brooks."

C: "So what do you want me to swoon over you and me asking you to just go on a date with me.?"

He stopped he car and looked over at me, I couldn't look into his eyes they are to beautiful. "Look at me." He said. I looked up and said back, " I don't know what you expect but i'm not going to beg to be with you let alone be your friend."

"Kiss me." I must of heard him wrong because it sounded like he wanted me to kiss him and before I could even object he crashed his lips into mine. I forgot for a little bit what was going on and kissed him back until I came to realitly.

I pushed him off of me and told him to take me home. He didn't say anything just pulled off into the direction of my house.

When we got there I didn't say anything just got out of the car and walked up to my house. When I opened the door I seen my bestfriend just sitting on the couch.

"OMG Gabi what are you doing here?!"

"Don't ask me what I'm doing here just be happy to see me Chanel."

I can't believe Gabi is here now she can help me with all this boy drama, now Beau is comming into it and I don't want any of them, I sat down with her the first thing I did was told her everything. I think she was barely listenng to me because as soon as I finished she said 'Introduce me i like hot boys'. 

So my mom said she could stay for the rest of the summer and after that we spent the whole night watching American Horror Story and The Walking Dead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(BEAU'S POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Okay guys Chanel is offically of limits for fucking around with, I got her now." I said to all the boys as they were watching TV.

"Ha and what gives you the say so?"

"Daniel don't you fucking sass me, and I have the say so because I fucking kissed her tonight."

They all stayed silent after that and i went up stairs and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(DANIELS POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart broke when Beau said he was just going to fuck around with Chanel I mean how do I even save her from something like this. I'll just have to go over to her house and try to see her .