"Sorry"

We finally arrived at school, since I was wearing a jacket I decided to put up my hood. I don't want people to know it's me then talk again.

"It's her Mackayla Martin. She's the one that got Connor's uncle thrown in jail. They said he hit her, but I bet she made that up to" it was the same voice from last time, the same girl who said I was crazy.

I spotted her and walked up to her. It was no surprise, It was Jessica Miller. One of Brooks clones, she was telling a group of girls lies about me.

"Why the fuck are you talking shit about me?"

"Why are you making up stories?"

"I'm not making them up?"

"Oh really. Where's the proof, huh? Where's the proof that he hit you?"

I took off my hood and showed her my bruise cheek and cut lip "Next time get your facts straight before you talk shit" her face was in shocked and she was speechless. I walked away before anything else could happen

"Mackayla" I turned around, it was another one of Brooks clones, Natalie Bryant "I'm sorry to hear what happened"

I scoffed "Yeah sure you are"

"I am honestly. I don't believe what others say about you, not even Brook"

"Then why hang around her?"

"She's my sister"

"She's your sister?" Me and Chase yelled in unison

"Sadly"

"Wait how is that possible you guys are the same age" I asked while Chase's mouth was still open

"She's not really my sister, I was adopted by her family Freshmen year and I kept my old last name"

"That would explain why you guys don't look alike"

"Yeah but I'm not like her believe me"

"It's hard to tell, you and her sidekick have been terrorizing me since Freshmen year"

"I'm sorry. I tell her not to do it but she goes ahead and does it anyways. Even with Jack, I told her not to be that kind of girl"

"She wasn't that kind of girl in middle school"

"Ever since they adopted me, dad's not around much. He's always travelling"

"Is that why she acts up? I remember her and her dad were the best of friends"

"I don't know maybe"

The bell rang and everyone who was outside of school start to stampede in

I didn't bother to get my textbook this time, I just walked into class

"Ms. Martin, I didn't expect you to be here today" Mr. O'Neil said with his eyes wide "I mean-"

"It's okay sir, I'm fine. I wanted to be here today"

"Okay then"

I took my seat behind Cera, I didn't want to sit near Jack not since what happened three days ago.

"Mack it's great to see you again"

"Thanks C. How are you?"

"I'm good"

"Still going strong with my brother I see"

"Yeah" she started to blush

"Mackayla Martin, You're being called to the counselors office" I heard Mr. Philips say over the intercom