Tutoring the Bad Boy

(Edited on October 14, 2014)

Chapter 2: Tutoring The Bad Boy

I rode to school with the girls and took Chase with us.

"I saw Jason's status last night" Chase said.

"Who hasn't?" I asked. They've been asking me non-stop what I'm going to say to Jason, I honestly don't know what I'm going to do about it.

"Is it about you Mack?"

"Yeah, it's about her" Aly said turning back from the passenger seat.

We arrived at school and got out of the car. "So what are you going to do?" Chase asked

"I don't know and I really don't want to talk about, okay?" I asked, begging him to stop questioning me.

He nodded. "Okay."

I ran to my locker to get my trig book, again, I always forget it. I closed my locker and turned then I got hit by something hard. Again.

"Seems like you can't get enough of me." I looked up to see Connor.

"What do you want?" I scowled at him.

"What you're not happy to see me?"

"Connor, I have to get to class."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry."

The bell rang

"I've got to go." I walked away only to feel an arm on my shoulder. I looked to see who it is. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Walking to Trig." He answered.

"You don't have trig." I pushed his arm off my shoulder and walked into class.

"Ms. Martin, I need you tutor Mr. Mitchell. He has been transferred to this period." Mr. O'Neil said as I walked in.

"You have to be kidding me" I muttered.

"I'm sorry but it's true. You maybe late to class a lot but you and Cera are the only ones who got a 100 on the last test."

"What about Cera? Why can't she tutor him?"

"She's helping Mr. Larson."

"Fine." I sat at my regular seat, slumping down and crossing my arms.

"What's Connor Mitchell doing here?" Cera asked.

"He transferred to this class and I have to tutor him" I said in an annoyed voice. I rolled my eyes and slumped back further into my seat.

"Whoa, I thought you would be thrilled when you heard the news." I turned to see him with his legs up on the desk, his arms behind his head, while rocking in his chair.

"What do you mean? I'm ecstatic." I said in a cheery voice "Not " with a deadpan look towards him, pushing his legs off the desk then I turned back around.

"Come on, princess. You're going to love it." He whispered into my ear, sending chills down my back.

"I don't think I will." I crossed my arms.

"I think you will." His warm breath on the back of my neck.

During Chemistry, Connor kept looking back giving me smirks. We were doing like a partner experiment.

"Hey, Jack. Do you mind switching partners?" Connor asked as he came over to our table.

"Um..."

I cut him off "Don't worry I don't mind being partners." Connor grew a smile. "With Chase." I smiled.

"Actually I-"