Special Maha Episode

EPI 9

Ishita's Room

Ishita[to Romi]-Talking to Alliya I felt good........She is perfect for Adi.............But it seems she had a fight with Adi.........

Romi(smiled)-Don't worry Bhabhi........I have appointed both of them as interns of my new company......Everything will be sorted when they will work together..........

Ishita-Hopefully..........(romi gets a call )

Romi-Bhabhi, Mihika's call ........I'll take a leave......

Ishita-Yeah!!...(While leaving he collides with cupboard and Ishita's old dairy falls down from the top of cupboard)

Ishita[picking up the dairy]-Oh........My name is written ........Its my diary!!!

[She opened the diary .............][A loud sound of thunder was heard as if even Nature was indicating something.................the grey coloured clouds spread in the sky and strong winds blew through the window and touched Ishita as if reminding her something...........Ishita started reading........]

Screen shifts to COURT ROOM

With heavy waited hand cuffs around his hand, Mani walked with small steps towards the witness Box.........

High above on wooden platform sat an old aged Judge who looked towards mani straight through his spectacles that rested at the tip of his nose.........

A serious silence filled the court room.........and Here began the CASE

Judge-The case records show that Mr.Abhimanyu was accused of illegal actions that lead to Mrs.Ishita's memory loss.........Ms.Pallavi has reopened the case........Please begin the proceedings........Prosecutor you may start.......

In the audience sat.....Alliya, Adi Raman and Mihir.........

Raman[to mihir](surprised)-Pallavi???......she is Mani's lawyer??

Mihir-Yes Raman......Alliya approached her.........

Just then prosecutor got up

Prosecutor-Without wasting time I would like to call my First witness Dr.Verma.....

[Dr.verma comes to the witness box].........So Dr.Verma , the best Neurosurgeon........all your operations are successful then what is the reason of partial failure of Mrs.Ishita's operation......

Dr.Verma-My lord......As a doctor I take the stand of Mrs.Ishita's condition......But I still remember that the injections I got had cover of low dose and So I used it.........It was after using that when I realised that medicine was of high dose............

Pallavi-Doctor.........Can you please tell the court that from whom did you receive the injections ........was it Mr.Abhimanyu himself

Dr.Verma-No....It was not him........but an assitant who gave me.......

Pallavi-My Lord,..........my client Mr.Abhimanyu could never think bad about Ishita,.........Then changing the injections is a big accuse and false allegation on him........

Prosecutor-Ms.pallavi...........I should remind you.........that this is court and here your argument won't work ................you need to give proof and evidence............

Tensed face of pallavi.....then alliya is shown...........

Prosecutor-My Lord I would like to call my next witness.........Mr.Gupta from whose shop injections were bought............

Judge-You may.....[mr.gupta walks to the box]........

Prosecutor-Mr.Gupta.........Has this ever happened that from you store..... wrong injections are given..........