Promo For Next Episodes.............

HOSPITAL

Beeepppp......beeeppp......beeppp......

Ishita is shown lying on the hospital bed....with bandage around her head and oxygen mask .........This image blurds off and words outside the door of room is shown..."ICU"

Mani and Raman standing near the door.......Two doctor comes..........

1st doctor--Sir, As I said Mrs.Ishita's condition is critical ....U have two option.........either let her be in coma state like this for as long as she herself comes out of it which can take a month...one year or whole lifetime......... or do an operation........but in this we need to take risk of Ishita's life........

But sir [pointing the other doctor....]......He is Dr.Verma....the best Neurosurgeon .......very senior and has a record of all successful operations.......He is ready to take Mrs.Ishita's case......

Dr.verma-I have seen Mrs.Ishita's reports .........it is a delicate case but I am sure of its success.........

Mani[Who was all red and full of tears........]-Thank you Dr.Verma.......Ishu's life is in your hands..........

Raman[Whose eyes was also full of tears...but also had some other feeling....may be of anger or possessiveness ]-Noo......., Mani you are forgetting that Ishita is my wife ......Her life is only in my hands... ........I cannot risk Ishita's life.........even though if there are best doctors.........

Dr.Verma[feeling insulted and angry]-Mr.Raman Bhalla.........You are acting foolish.........Being in ICU is not something safe.........Ishita's body is fighting death every second............As a experienced doctor .......I suggest to either give the consent for the operation of your wife or yourself raise the oxygen mask and give your wife's soul some peace.........

Mani [with an instant reflex]-Doctor ..........mind ur words .........How can u talk about a patient like this

Dr.Verma-I am saying the truth.........If this operation is not done then how long Ishita will be in coma no one knows.......In such a case her body will be dying bit by bit every second..........If Mr.Raman doesn't want to do this operation then why give his wife such a painful death.........finish it for once and all...........

Raman-ENOUGH..........i don't want to hear anything...........I will never give the consent for this operation.........[He leaves with a huff..........]

Mani[falls down on his Knees........crying and weeping....](to himself)-Ishita I don't even have the right to give consent for this operation ..........For the first time I feel helpless on not having any right on you..........[he is all broken....].........I can be away from you forever.........I can bear everything ....but not this..........I can't see you suffering like this........Its killing me from inside...............

[background Music plays........(sau aansu)

O..Jaane waala jaane nahi
Jaane se uske jaan gayi
Aate jaate phir wo dikhe
Palkon ne chhaane mod kayi

Guzra huaa pal guzra nahi
Uska laga rang utra nahi
Hothon se chhuti nahi gaye saajan ki batiyan

Sau aansu roye do akhiyan
Maara hai jinhe neendon ne
Kabhi na soye wo akhiyan

Screen shifts to HOSPITAL room where Ishita was lying on the bed........

Raman[to unconscious Ishita]—I don't know I am doing right or wrong ......But I really love you Ishita............. I don't have any other way left than to do this......... to prevent you from going away from me............Becoz I know that If you become conscious you will go away from me........ to Mani..........I even know...that......If I stop you..... Neither you nor Mani will have any grudge against me.......... you will stay with me..........But then.........I know your heart will be somewhere else.........

Its is said na.........Everything is fair in love ...........

Seeing you in this state even I am breaking every second..........But seeing you go away from me I will die at that very instant.........

Beep......beeppp..........beeeppp................

----------x-----------------x-------------------------x----------------------x-------------------

Will post the Next episodes soon.........u all will soon get to know of how this accident happened and how the further story will unfold..........