Episode 3

Recap-Everyone play the game of truth and dare in resort..............

Epi3

Night time...near the BONEFIRE

The smoke arising from the burning log of wood rose up in the air touching the clouds in the sky........sky which had a big full moon and filled with stars twinkling............

A romantic setup of red coloured dance floor with a really cool...person operating the DJ adjacent to the dance floor...........

The cool person is none other than Adi.........

The family is rejoicing and enjoying their dinner under the limitless roof of beautiful sky.....

Adi-okayy...I am reading out a request of a daughter to his father ...[reading a chit]... appa want to see you playing the guitar that u used to play before...........[everyone look towards mani and alliya ]

Vandu gives mani a black coloured guitar.........everyone clap and ask him to agree....

Spotlight at the center with a chair kept there......Mani in white blazer with the black guitar ..... keeps one leg on the chair........and rests the guitar's handle on it.....

Raising his head up.....he continues...

Mani-

Mmmm..

Bin puchhe mera naam aur pataa
Rasmon ko rakh ke pare
Chaar kadam bas chaar kadam
Chal do naa saath mere,...............

[along with this .........adi gets all the couples on the dance floor......]

Mihika and romi, madhu and vishwa, Mr and Mrs Bhalla ,Vandu and bala are dancing.......

Adi asks alliya for a dance for which she agrees.........

As Mani was playing the guitar......Shagun takes ishita to Mani and ask them to dance...........

[background music is now played by the music band alongside.......]

Spotlights on mani and ishita.........Both in white outfits......Mani and Ishita both are dancing beautifully............

Raman at the corner ........having a drink ....clinging his fist.....red eyes...

Shagun[to raman]-come on the dance floor raman.........

Raman-ah shagun .......i don't feel like.....but you pls carry on with.....[Raman forwards his hand pointing someone behind shagun.....]

Shagun turns around to see..........person in black blazer...........he is none other than.........'Manoj'.........

Shagun-u here.......[before she could say anything manoj forwarded his hand for dance]

Manoj-May I.....

Raman gives shagun's hand to manoj........they go on the dance floor.....

Everyone notice shagun and manoj dancing.......they all get glad and smile........

As the song ends ......all the couples leave the dance floor.......

Simi-Manoj......how come..u are here

Raman-I meet him in the morning.........He works in the nearby hospital......came to the resort for some emergency case in the morning.......

Ishita-Its good to see you again......

Manoj-Same here......

Shagun-You actually surprised us all.......

The conversation continues between all family members and Manoj........ after which Manoj greets all and leaves...........

NEXT MORNING at breakfast table

All family members are there except Ruhi...

Raman-where is Ruhi???

Ishita-Even I am searching her....In the morning she got ready very fast and said she was going to have breakfast......But now she is no where........

All the family members panic and search for Ruhi

Heres the entry of the vamp.....

Nidhi-are u all searching ruhi??

Everyone gets shocked seeing Nidhi...

Ishita-Where is my daughter?

Nidhi-Chill...Ishita.....Ruhi is here[ruhi comes from the backside of nidhi.....]

Ishita hugs her......

Raman [angry]-How dare u take my daughter.....

Ruhi-I called her here........

Everyone is schocked.......

Ishita-But why???

Nidhi-That even I don't know...(evil smile).......But I am sure she is not happy with u all........so wants to go back with me..........

Ruhi-that's ur mistake or I call ur foolishness Nidhi...........[Nidhi is taken aback]......I called you to tell you that I want to return to bhalla house........[everyone get happy].......

Nidhi-You can't do this.......

Ruhi-Why can't I.......[looking towards Bhalla family]...But I have a condition[everyone get tensed]

Mani-What condition???

Ruhi-Ishi Maa should not return back to Australia......She should shift to Delhi and be in a house near Bhalla house ........so that I can meet you daily.....

Mani-OFCOURSE........in fact she will stay In Bhalla house with you, raman and family ........

Everyone get Happy and cheer up.........

Ishita looks towards Mani with unknown feeling.......

Nidhi-I will not leave you Ishita ......you will have to pay for this.............. [Saying this she leaves..]

Ishita hugs Ruhi........background music plays

[Dil Se Dil Ka Rishta Jo Hai .......
Pal Do Pal Me Tutta Nahi.......

Bandhan Dilo Ka Chutta Nahi.......
Tere Dil Ka Mere Dil Se Rishta Purana Hai......
In Ankhon Se Har Anshu Mujhko Churana Hai..........
Mujhko Churana Hai.....
Mujhko Churana Hai..]

......... Everyone return back home happily......

Precap-

Ishita fallen on road.........bleeding..........

Raman and Mani standing on opposite sides of road........... shocked to see what just happened in moments time.........

'Ii