Year 4 | The Quidditch World Cup

Start from the beginning

"Are you alright?"

"Hermione. Bad dream." He acknowledged her as he put his glasses on, "When did you get here?"

Harry had evidently grown and matured physically, for his hair was long and his voice deeper.

"Just now. You?"

"Last night." He replied, sitting up. Hermione proceeded to walk over to Ron Weasley's
bed and began to shake him from his slumber.

"Wake up." When he groaned, she shook him again, "Wake up, Ronald!"

"Bloody hell!" Ron exclaimed, grabbing his blankets, embarrassed by the fact that she had seen him in his night wear.

"Honestly. Get dressed, and don't go back to sleep." Hermione exclaimed. She, too, had matured physically, for she had curves and her voice, too, no longer sounded like a child's as they all had last year. "Come on Ron! Your mother says breakfast's ready."

The boys scrambled out of bed and dressed into the day's attire before a grumbling Ron followed Harry downstairs into the kitchen, where everyone else had gathered. The only people who were no where to be seen were Fred and George Weasley, who were most likely up to some mischief.

"Good morning, Mrs. Weasley." Harry greeted politely.

"Good morning, Harry, dear." She smiled, placing platters of food onto the table.

It was very early in the morning, maybe around six o'clock. Mr. Weasley had invited everyone to go to the Quidditch World Cup, the annual Quidditch play-offs. He had pulled some strings at the ministry and scored quite a few unoccupied seats in the stadium. As Hermione and Ginny Weasley helped Mrs. Weasley put the food onto the table, Harry and Ron took the time to escape their sleepiness. Percy Weasley grabbed the post from the window and nodded Errol the owl off with a crust of bread. Just as the girl's had finished setting the table, George bursted into the room with an excited grin on his face.

"She's here!"

Outside of the Weasley house, in the burrow, Lily Potter could be seen in the near distance, carrying a bag and dragging her trunk behind her. Over the long summer, the Potter girl had really evolved and seemed to have gone through the most change. She wore boyfriend jeans which hugged her curvy thighs, black white-laced sneakers and a white low-neck top peeked at her visible cleavage and hugged her skinny figure. The most obvious change about Lily was her hair; her once long, lower-back length red curls were cut short so that they only brushed over the tops of her shoulders.

The red-haired beauty radiated a sort of joyful maturity about her, which was far different than when she has returned to them the previous year. As Lily looked up towards the house, she caught sight of the familiar masculine figure standing outside of the house. His tall, red-haired figure was hard to miss, but the ecstatic smile that stretched all across his face was even harder to miss.

It was Fred.

A bright smile graced Lily's lips and as the rest of the family scrambled to the door, they watched as she dropped her luggage and began running towards Fred. He broke out into a run, as well, and the two of them met each other halfway. Lily jumped into his arms and laughed happily as he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her off of her feet.

"Freddie!"

"Lily!"

"I missed you so much!" Lily expressed as he set her down.

"I missed you, too." He said and then scanned her over, "Bloody hell, you cut your hair!"

"That's an understatement." George chimed in from behind him. They looked at him and he grinned, holding his hands up, "Oh? Was I interrupting something? If you want to--"