Chapter 6: Kisses in the Rain

ALEXIS
It was night time and I was sitting outside alone. Not to mention it was raining. I didn't care thought the water went with my tears. Seeing Tanner kissing that girl made me want to break.

'It hurts.' Taylor whimpered.

"I know." I said back.

"What do you think you're doing out here?" Somebody growled in my ear. It was Tanner.

"I couldn't sleep." I said not turning around because I didn't want him to see me crying.

"Alexis I'm-" he started but I cut him off.

"Don't!" I yelled turning around. "You already broke me. So just shut up and act like I never felt this way about-"

His lips smashed to mine cutting me off. I was about to push him off when he grabbed my hand pinning the above head on the tree behind me making me gasp. He took the opportunity to push his tongue in to my mouth. We fought for dominance which he easily won.

I moaned making him smirk. We pulled away slowly needing air.

"MINE!" He growled.

"Yours." I said back. Tanner pulled off his jacket and put it over me.

"Come on." He said gripping my hand and pulling me back to the house.

Next thing I know I was in his room.

"You might wanna get out of those wet clothes." He said. I took off his jacket then told him turn around. He sighed but did it. I took of my shirt, shorts, then my undergarments.

"I'm gonna go get in the shower." I said.

"Okay I'll be right here." He said smiling at me. 

TANNER'S POV 

I sat on my bed thinking about how much I had hurt Alexis. Knowing that I put her in any kind of pain made me sick. I felt like I was the worst person ever. 

Although for the first time I could kiss my beautiful mate. That's what is most important to me right now.