Chapter 2: Full Moon

5 years later
ALEXIS
Macy, Sarah, Diana, and I were all sitting outside. It was 10:00 so it was dark. We liked the dark, or mad us feel more comfortable.

"So you like that Mason guy?" Sarah asked me.

"No." I said. "He's not my type."

"Why not?" Macy asked. "He like loves you."

"Yeah but I'm in love with somebody else." I explained.

"Oh god who?!" Sarah yelled.

I knew I could tell them because they wouldn't tell anybody else.

"Tanner." I said with a blush.

"Ahh!" Macy, Diana, and Sarah girl screamed.

"Got that Alpha love." Diana started singing.

"Oh shut up." I said.

It was funny. Tanner was Alpha now and David, Beta. Neither of them had found their mates yet but they probably would soon. I mean Tanner is a great guy.

Suddenly I felt a pain in my lower back like a bone breaking. It hurt a lot but I just swallowed hard and tried to get my mind off of it. Then Diana got the same look on her face.

The pain started to get so intense that we both fell on the ground and screamed out in agony. The pain was unbearable.

TANNER
I was on the front porch of the main pack house with Alice, Brian, my parents, and David. We were all talking until we heard a loud scream. It sounded like Diana and Alexis. All of us ran to where it came from to find Alexis and Diana on the ground screaming in pain.

They were changing. Diana would be fine but by the looks of Alexis she was in to much pain to get through it. Sarah and Macy were crying while sat next to Alexis. They both looked up at me.

"Do something!" They both yelled.

"I got Alexis just take care of Diana." I said quickly.

I ran over to Alexis and got down on my knees next to her and told Sarah and Macy to move over.

I bent over so I could whisper in her ear.

ALEXIS
The pain was to much I couldn't take it anymore. It was unbearable and I just wanted it to be over.

Somebody started to hover over me. But my eyes were closed so I couldn't see and I didn't want to open them.

"Alexis listen to me." Somebody whispered in my ear, it sounded like Tanner. "Calm down, relax."

I tried my best to listen and relaxed and my bones breaking became a little less painful.

Tanner took my hand in his and the pain lessened. In about 2 more minutes Diana and I were full blown wolves.

'Ha ya I almost thought we weren't gonna make it.' I heard somebody's voice in my head.

'Who the heck are you?' I asked the voice. Oh lord somebody's voice is in my head.

'Oh sorry, how rude can I be?' The voice asked itself. 'I'm your wolf Taylor.'

'Oh well hello.' I said awkwardly.

'Hey don't be all weirded out I'm gonna in your head for the rest of you life.' She said.

'Alright fine.' I said giving in.

'So this is how we live now?' Diana asked through mind link.

'I guess so.' I said back.

"Tanner, David will you go with them?" I heard my mom ask.

"Yeah sure." They both said. They both changed into their wolves and started to run into the woods with Diana and I by their sides.

***
After running through the woods with us we came back to the front of the woods. I thought about being human again then I changed back behind a tree. I put a shirt over me that came down to my knees and came from behind the tree.

Diana and David left leaving me with Tanner. He changed back then came from behind the tree with sweatpants on. Only sweatpants. No shirt. I'm dying here. His abs and chest are so chiseled. I felt my knees start to weaken.

"We should probably get back." I said quickly and started walking.

"Wait." Tanner said softly while lightly grabbing my arm. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I said.

"You in any pain?" He asked.

"A little I guess." I said.

"Okay then come on I'll get you up to your room." Tanner said picking me up like I weighed nothing and walking into the house and up to my room.

He put me on my bed and pulled the covers over me.

I started to drift off to sleep but not before Tanner said, "Goodnight beautiful."

He than closed the door to my bedroom after walking out.