Chapter 4: Tears

2 weeks later
ALEXIS
I had just woken up and taken a shower and gotten dressed.  Diana meet me in the hallway along with Macy and Sarah.

We all walked downstairs and into the kitchen to get breakfast.

What I saw made my heart shatter and me want to cry.

Tanner had Taylor against the kitchen counter and was making out with her and kissing her neck while she moaned and squirmed underneath him.

My mom and dad cameinto the kitchen and look at Tanner and Taylor who still hadn't noticed we were here.
"TANNER WHAT THE IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" My dad yelled making Tanner and Taylor pull away from each other.

He looked at me and his eyes softened. He looked at with guilt.

"It doesn't matter he means nothing to me." I said walking out the door in tears. With Diana, Macy and Sarah following me.

***
I sat in the woods with my friends crying. They told me that it was okay. Although we all knew it wasn't.

Suddenly my phone buzzed making me pull it out of my pocket.

"Who is it?" Diana asked.

"Mason." I said.

"What does he want?" Macy asked stroking my hair.

"He umm, he wants to know if we wants to go to a party." I said.

"Are you sure I mean you just saw-" Sarah started but I cut her off.

"No it doesn't matter, he means nothing to me." I said. "I don't care about him anymore. So do you guys wanna go or not?"

"We'll go." The said.

"Good I'm going to get ready." I said.