Chapter 5: Party

TANNER
The way she ran out of the kitchen. I know I had broken her heart. There was nothing I could do about that now but still, I hurt my mate. She's gonna recent ands hate me now. I just needed some sort of relief. I didn't know she'd come downstairs. I can't believe I hurt my baby girl.

"You feeling guilty now?" David asked walking in.

"Yes I am." I said.

"Well all the girls asked if they could go to a party so that's where they are." Ryan said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Some Mason guy asked if they wanted to go to a party and they said yes." Austin said.

I thought about that name. Mason?

The idea the popped up in my head.

"What's he look like?" I asked. David pulled out his phone and showed me a picture.

 David pulled out his phone and showed me a picture

"He 16." David said.

I know that guy he fought me once. He's a vampire.

"He's a vampire." I spat out.

"A what?!" David yelled.

"We gotta go." David said quickly grabbing his car keys and his jacket.

***
Getting to the party I found Alexis immediately. I found her scent. God I wanted her. Especially what she was wearing was killing me.

I was so in love with her, and me knowing that I hurt her made my heart break.

That Mason guy had his arms around my baby. He was kissing her neck while she leaned her head back against his chest.

I knew my baby and she wasn't liking this very much he was being ,to rough with her. Biting her and she wasn't ready for that. She didn't want that.

I walked up to Alexis after telling the guys to go get the other guys.

"Hey you wanna get off of her?!" I growled. Mason slowly pulled away from Alexis' neck.

"Why would I wanna do that?" He snapped.

"She doesn't like it." I replied. He let go of Alexis' hips and walked up in front of me.

"So big bad Alpha Tanner wants his girl back." He teased.

"So you know she's mine and yet you still trying to be all over her?" I questioned.

"Yeah because I didn't break her heart." He said. "You did."

"Well one thing about Alphas, there very possessive and overprotective." I said. I then pushed him outside Alexis quickly following.

"What are you-" Alexis started but I punched him. He flashed his fangs and David, Ryan, and Austin came outside. He looked at all of us and smirked.

"How about we finish this now?" He asked. "I'll go. For good."

He then disappeared. That was weird and confusing.

I turned back around and Diana, Macy, and Sarah were standing next to Alexis.

She walked without saying anything to me.