Chapter 1: Pool

ALEXIS
I was in the pool with my friends and my sisters and we were all splashing each other.

"Ahh help!" Macy yelled while my sister Diana started tackling her making them both go under water.

Sarah and I both started laughing.

After awhile we all decided to inside. I took a shower put on different clothes. Then went downstairs where, my brother David, my dad, mom, Tanner, Alpha Chase, and Luna Lacey were standing.

Diana was behind me so I tapped on my moms shoulder and asked, "Can Diana and I go outside?"

"Sure my loves, be back by dark." She replied. Diana and I smiled before walking out to go play in the woods with Macy and Sarah.

TANNER
As Diana and Alexis walked by me I smelled the most mouth watering smell.

"MINE!" I growled. Oh god. Alexis is my mate. I already thought that she was beautiful, but I never would have thought she would turn out to be mine.

"What?!" Alice yelled as she looks at my parents.

"Alexis she's my mate." I said.

"SHE'S 10 AND YOUR 16!" Alice yelled again.

"There's nothing he can do about that." My dad explained.

"Dude that's my sister!" David yelled.

"I know that, but what do you want me to do reject her?" I asked.

"No." Alice said. "That would break her heart. Can you wait?"

"How long?" I asked.

"Until she's 15." Alice said as she swallowed hard and shifted her position.

"If I wait that long you'll let me have her fully?" I asked. She nodded. "Then I'll wait."