Walking down the sidewalk was fun. I acted like I was invisible. No one saw me. No one heard my quiet weeps.

Already at the tracks. Waiting to hear the train to end me.

《Jake's POV》

The rain had started to die down thankfully. I started to walk instead of full on sprint. My legs started to ache immediately. I looked up at the buildings.

I remember the way Dan died. Poor Dan. I actually miss him. Even though he was cruel to me.

Wait.

After that incident, she said she would go nowhere near any tall buildings or near the sky. Dammit she tricked me.

I turn around and catch a cab.

"Where to sir?"

"I need to go to the Winterville Train Station please. It's an emergency so please get there as fast as you can."

He nodded and started driving. I look out the window and pray that I'll make it in time. The next train came at 5:00. It was 4:45.

I needed to hurry.

"Sir, we have reached the destination."

I nodded, paid him, and said thank you then ran off.

4:56

I can hear the train. It's farther away.

Pit pat pit pat

It's starts to rain again. I sprint faster and find my Emily standing on the railing watching the distant trian.

"EMILY!"

She looked at me with a panicked look then looked back at the train that was coming closer and closer.

"Leave me be. I was meant to die ok? This is my fate. I DON'T BELONG HERE! I'M NOT LIVED OR WANTED. I'm sorry......."

"Emily, I love you."

She looked at me with hopeful eyes but they quickly became doubtful. She looked at the train. Then at me. At the train. Then at me. The train horn went off.

"I'm sorry Jake"

She shifted her weight back and I lunged for her foot. I grabbed hold of it but her shoe slipped right off her foot.

She fell.

Almost hit the track.

The train hit the brakes.

It hit her.

I knew she was dead.

I jumped of the bridge besides the tracks and sprinted again for my life.

By this time, the train had stopped. The man came from in front of the train and shook his head.

I shoved him aside to look at her body.

Covered in blood.

Death in her eyes.

No longer alive.

Why did the world have to take her. Why.

"NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY?! WHY!?! THIS IS BULL SHIT!! WHY THE HELL DID SHE HAVE TO DIE! WHY! WHy....... why....."

The man from the train came back and placed a hand on my shoulder as I burst into sobs. I wept long and hard.

I love you Emily
Forever I shall

// omg guys. That's the end. Yall probably will hate me but I am up to making an alternate ending. All you have to do is comment. I love you guys! \\