3 | Jealous

**** TOBINS POV ****

"I... That's really tough." I admitted.

Kelley was in a very committed relationship with Ann and I didn't see them breaking up anytime soon. I could only imagine how hard it has been for Alex to keep her feelings locked away.

"When did you first start developing feelings for Kels?" I asked as we made our way into the movie theater.

"I'm not sure... Two months maybe? It's just a crush. No big deal." She shrugged it off as she ordered some popcorn and drinks for us.

"But lex-"
I was cut off by some teen girls coming up to us and asking for pictures.

"Hi!" Alex said excitedly. She was always the best with fans. She stayed out later in our games just to sign autographs and take pictures.

The girls took their pictures with us and thanked us before leaving.

Alex and I decided to watch a thriller movie. I honestly hated these kinds of movies. The entire time I was clinging onto Alex's arm as she just looked down at me and giggled. By the time the movie was over, popcorn was all over us from all the times I'd jump and spill popcorn everywhere. Alex just laughed the entire time; more like a comedy show for her and a nightmare for me.

-+-+-+-+-

"Hey what if I got Kelley to switch rooms with me? You guys could spend more time together you know?" I teased Alex as we walked down a park. The sun was setting and we had to be back to the hotel soon.

"I don't know... You don't know Christen too well, would you feel comfortable rooming with her?" Alex said.

I shrugged and kicked a rock towards the grass.
"I don't know... It's not a big deal, we could get to know each other."
I bit my lip. It would be weird to room with christen but she seemed nice enough. Plus it might help with the kelley and alex thing.
"What do you think?"

She shook her head. "Nah... I think the best thing is to keep my distance so I can get over this stupid crush thing."

"Ok... But what if it's not just a crush, Lex?"

She stopped walking and a look of confusion came across her face. She sighed and took a seat in a public bench, covering her face.

I frowned and sat next to her, worried I'd just make things more complicated.

"Sorry... It's just I never really thought about how screwed I'd be if it turned out to be love or something... She's in a serious relationship! Tobin what do I do?" She exclaimed and rested her head on my shoulder. I wrapped an arm around her and squeezed.

"Baby horse everything is going to be alright. If it's love, you'll do something about it. If it's a crush, you'll get over it soon enough." She nodded and rubbed her eyes, probably tired from being out all day.

I spoke once more.
"I heard if a crush lasts more than 4-6 months, it's love. You have a couple months to get it outta your system yeah?"

"Is that how you knew you loved Skyler?" She questioned.

I didn't know what to say.. Was it love? It's only been three months and we haven't said it each other. Stuff like that make me question my relationship more and more.

"Yeah, you could say so.."

Alex nodded, "Cmon, let's just go back and sleep. We have training early tomorrow. I just have to focus on the World Cup right now."

Once we got back to the Hotel, Abby greeted us.

"Hey, you guys are late." Abby said as we walked into the elevator with her.