Waisting Time (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"You're shitting me." Someone, I think Brandon, blurted out only for it to be followed with a 'oomph' and someone's hand enveloping my own.

I peeked up and Corey had moved across the room and was now settled on his knees by my feet. He pulled my hand up and brought it to his lips lightly kissing my knuckles.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of sweetheart, if nobody showed interest in you before it had to have been because they we're terrified of  being rejected by one of the most beautiful women on the planet." He stated softly with a small smile, all the other boys nodded in agreement.

I smiled back at him before climbing off Nathan's lap and wrapping my arms around Corey's neck for a hug. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me down onto his lap sideways. All the boys quietly took their shots before announcing that we'd play a different game. I smiled softly at their thoughtfulness and sipped on my drink.

The rest if the night was a blast, we drank and talked about random stories from our pasts, I even learned some Russian and Greek phrases and I was giggling hard by the time I'd finished my 3rd drink. Raven and I were caught up with each other now, along with North, but everyone else had stopped drinking a while ago and either gone to bed, or were just lounging around.

I smirked as Raven poured us a couple more shots. North was three sheets to the wind- and looked a little green- but he was trying to keep up with us. We all slammed back our shots before Raven looked at me grinning.

"Malen'kaya Ptichka (little bird) are you sure your not Russian? I think you've got some in you..." He stated teasingly as North got up and bolted towards the bathroom. I smirked and winked at him, the alcohol giving me a lot more confidence than I normally would ever have.

"Who know's," I slurred lightly in a sultry voice I didn't even recognize as my own.

"Maybe one day we'll see if I've got any professional'nyy russkiy (professional Russian) inside of me." I stated as I let my fingers trail across his chest and I followed North over to the bathroom, snagging a washcloth and a cup on my way.

I could her Raven mumbling something to the others but I couldn't make out what he'd said, something about "killing him." But I assumed he was talking about the hangover he'd have tomorrow.

Inside the bathroom North was hugging the toilet bowl still retching. I wet the washcloth and filled the cup with water before grabbing a tylonol out of the medicine cabinet and sitting on my knees next to him.

He finally stopped puking and I placed the wet cloth onto the back of his neck before passing him the cup of water he took it and rinsed his mouth whispering out a thanks in his deep gruff voice. After he cleaned himself up I passed him the Tylonol and he took it knowing already it would help his hangover for tomorrow.

When he was done I helped him to bed before setting a trashcan next to him and another glass of water with two tylonol on his nightstand and quietly left the room.

Back downstairs I noticed it was only Raven, myself and Owen awake now. Raven got up and left to the bathroom, stating that he'd be right back. Owen looked up as I walked in and quirked a brow at me.

"North's in bed, he's going to have one hell of a hangover tomorrow though." I stated softly. He nodded and scooted over so I could sit down next to him.

I plopped down and sighed, already knowing the question before he asked it.

"Sang?" He questioned sternly I looked up and his steel gaze was on me, waiting...expectantly.

"Before all this," I started as I gestured around us.

"My mom would beat the living daylights out of me. You already know all this though, but what I hadn't mentioned is that I was never allowed to go to the Dr.'s. Hell, I was lucky if I could get my hands on tylonol in our house. What we did have though was plenty of liquor. My dad left a ton of it when he abandoned us so I used it to my advantage." I shrugged as I looked away. I could see a flickering light in the distance and I quickly stood up and made my way to our lanterns and switched them all off, encasing the room in darkness.

"What is it?" Owen demanded and I pointed towards the window as I marched over towards it.

We reached the window at the same time and looked out on the beach. There in the distance was a fire formed in the sand to write out something and I could feel all the blood drain from my face as I read it.

I looked at Owen the same time his head snapped towards me and we both shared a look, just as Raven walked up behind us and sucked in a sharp breath.

"der'mo (shit)" he hissed under his breath, and took off running for the weapons, as he called for the rest of the guys with Owen right behind him.

I stood there frozen, wishing I could escape the dread that was coursing through my veins, before grabbing the nearest bottle and dropping to the floor still staring at the note on the beach written in flames...

Found you...
And your little bird too.

-Volto

I could hear the thunders of the boys footfalls on the stairs along with their yelling as a crash came through the window and I was hit hard before I dropped into the darkness feeling exactly like I had wanted

I could hear the thunders of the boys footfalls on the stairs along with their yelling as a crash came through the window and I was hit hard before I dropped into the darkness feeling exactly like I had wanted...Numb.