Chapter Four

(Deicded to keep the story going.. cx Dirtiness coming o.o)

It has been two weeks since Masters and my conjugating. I am still sore in the hips, thighs, and my sweet spot.

Everytime I think about it, I blush and get excited but master won't touch me anymore. I tried so many times to seduce him but he's a very strong willed man. Although I decided to try one more time.

"Master?" I whisper, standing in front of him. I was given an allowance so I bought myself a pink and white apron (naked underneath), white panties with a pink bow on the front, and a giant pink bow to go on my tail. He cleared his throat, eyes going noticiably wide. But in a second he regained his composure and stared.

Smiling, he patted my back.

"Cute darling." He mustered up softly. I sighed, my ears slumping to my head. He frowned.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head but Master's large hands placed me up on his lap, my back against his chest and his knees spreading my legs apart. I blushed, pushing the end of the apron down.

"N-Nothing's wrong M-Master.." It took all of me not to beg for him to take me so I just sat on his lap trembling in need. He rose an eyebrow then grasped my chin.

I was already panting, face flushed. I don't know why I am like this. I started making this purr/growling noise and rubbed against him. He chuckled and slid his hands along my thighs. I couldn't help but let out a moan. Beneath my fingers, my length twitched.

But suddenly he stopped and put me on the couch next to him, crossing his legs and beginning to read the thing they call "newspaper".

I hate that boy for bringing it everyday.

I almost got in reach to scratch him one day but master caught me and carried me to the house.

"No playing today, kit." I growled at the nickname, but the urge for him to be inside me clouded my reason. Something was happening and I wasn't sure what. A random heat instantly melted the last of my resistance away.

Jumping on his lap, I slip my hands in his trousers and grabbed his manhood. He gasps in shock, watching me.

I stroke lightly, my thumb rubbing along the tip like the way Master does to me. He sucked in a sharp breath and grabbed my head.

"Suck." He ordered. I complied, pulling his pants down, freeing his throbbing member and wrapping my lips around the tip. I caught his gaze and stared at him as I started bobbing my head up and down.

He groaned almost too softly for my ears and pushed my head down further. I gagged slightly but continued to swallow and swallow until I was at the base.
I resume my sucking, hollowing out my cheeks for a tighter fit. It seemed to do the trick because I felt his fingers tighten hard in my hair .

I deepthroated him again, squeezing my throat tight enough to make master buck his hips up and moan loudly.

I could feel him twitching in my mouth so I knew he was close. I pulled off to breath and replaced my lips with my hand jacking him off fast.

He closed his eyes and came without warning. It splattered all over me. My face, hands, and my some places on my apron. I blushed, looking down at myself.

"Sorry about that.." he muttered, a smug look playing across his features.

Not enough.

I climbed on his lap and sunk down on his length. Master was, again, too shocked to make a noise. I moaned, biting my lip. I used my hands to reach back for his thighs and propped my feet behind him on the couch for leverage.

Moving my hips up and down made both Master and I spill out moans, groans, pants and wails. By twenty minutes I was coming undone, calling out his name and clenching down at his invader.

His fingers found my waist and he pushed me down on the couch til he filled me to the end, hitting my sweet spot. I screamed and came hard on my now dirty apron. When I thought we were done; we weren't.

Master kept up the pace, impailing me over and over. I gripped onto him, digging my nails into his back. He grunted and sped up his thrust, going faster, making me bounce against the couch..

"M-Master I can-... ahhnn! Can't take a-anymore!" I pleaded, screaming into his ear between moans. He just hugged me to his chest and released his load into me. Master filled me up until my insides felt like jello.

I slumped heavily against him, spent. He rocked me back and forth until I fell asleep in his arms, murmuring what a good boy I was.