21: My answer rhymes with No!

Start from the beginning

"What the hell are you doing showing up in my room and smiling like an idiot?" I asked her.

"So what happened between you and Nathan? Because when the lights came on, you guys were nowhere to be seen. Almost the whole school thinks you guys went to do something nasty"

"Is that why you came here? I asked her

"So are you guys official yet?" She totally ignored my question.

"No we aren't, I don't want to have a boyfriend" I told her.

"But like half of the school thinks you guys are dating"

I wasn't surprised at this piece of information, after all half if not all of the screaming fans comprised of high school students, mainly my school.

"But we're not and seriously is this why you came here?"

"Nahhh! I came to tell you the big news"

"What big news?" I eyes her suspiciously.

"I'm going to ask Eric out tomorrow in school" she squealed and I literally drop my drink, my jaw dropped also.

"What!"

"You're excited right?" She squealed again and I had to face palm.

"Uhhh....." I searched for something right to say. "Are you sure about that?"

"Why not? I like him" she replied.

"What if he rejects you?"

"Think positive" she told me "He's not going to reject me, I know he won't"

I didn't know what to say to her at this moment. She looked so happy about asking Eric out, and I couldn't tell her otherwise. If I tell her everything that happened today, I imagined Chelsea as those girl who'll start a crying festival, go on a hunger strike and probably commit suicide later. If she's this happy, I better leave it that way.

I once heard that if you don't know what to do about a situation, don't just do anything and allow the situation revolve around you instead. That's exactly what I'm going to do right now. I'm not going to say or do anything that involves Chelsea or Eric and I'll just watch. What ever wants to happen should happen. I don't care.

I think.

"So you think I should ask him out?" Chelsea said again.

"Follow your heart" I told her not wanting to say something direct.

"And my heart says I should ask him out, that I really like him. I'm so excited" she squealed proceeding to give me a hug and I stopped her.

'Your excitement ends here, so stay where you are" I pointed a finger at her.

"You know your name doesn't really fit you" she rolled her eyes "Something like Alexa, Madison, Athena or Lola fits you better"

"Yea thanks a lot! Name giver" I rolled my eyes and then proceeding to go change my clothes. I was about to ask her to leave my room when she suddenly said.

"Can I crash here tonight?"

I turned to give her a surprised look and I said.

"My answer rhymes with no"

"What is it?"

"It's no" I said immediately.

"Oh come on, just one night. I don't even care what you say. It's late" she said quickly and jumped on my bed, then she patted the space beside her

"I reserved your space, we can cuddle if you want"

"Shut the hell up" I yelled at her "remove your shoes, and are you going to sleep in those?"

"What else?"

I fished out one of my extra night wears and threw it at her.

"Thanks" she smiled looking at me. "You're actually a very nice person, you just act stronger than you look"

"One more word from you and I'm throwing you out that window" then I remembered that window was me and Eric's thing and I wouldn't want anyone going in or out of that window except for Eric, so I corrected myself.

"Out the door...I mean"

That single thought left me thinking.

Do I like Eric???

Hey guys!!!

I'm really sorry about the unbearable short chapter. The original length of this chapter was very long like 3000+ plus words, so I decided to divide it. I'm really sorry and I promise to update very soon.

Thanks for reading this short and well crappy chapter.

I love you guys.