Jealous Levi x Reader

Me, Levi , Eren , and Mikasa were going to a waterfall today Yay!!

"Hey Mikasa are you excited to swim!?!" I asked excitedly.

Mikasa was driving while I was next to her and Levi and Eren was seating in the back seat.

Mikasa just nodded at me.

"Hey how about you two back there?" I asked excitedely AGAIN.

"I'm pretty exciteded but not as much as you are Y/N hehe..." Eren said while looking at me blushing. I Have no idea why?

I waited for Levi's answer but there was non.

"Ugh Levi aren't you going to answer my question?!?" I asked impatiently.

Instead of answering Levi just gave out his world famous 'Tch' sound that made me roll my eyes in frustration.

Mikasa adjusted her mirror to see Levi and adjusted it back.

She then took a quick glance at my cute pouting face and spoke," Well Y/N I think Levi is quiet excited since he likes waterfalls" She said and gave out a little giggle when Levi gave out another of his world famous 'Tch' and rolled his eyes.

I gave out a little giggle that made Levi blush a little.

Soon enough we arrived at our destination.

I jumped out of the car took off my clothes and jumped right in the waterfall.

"Ah~The water is so~ great!" I said as I spread my arms as I came from the bottom to the top.

Soon after I said that Mikasa, Eren, and Levi came out of the car and started to undress themselves revealing their swim wears.

I wore a F/C ( Bikini or One Piece )with (Design)s on it while Mikasa wore a res one piece.

Mikasa then quickly joined me in the water and we started to have a water fight.

I splashed while Mikasa splashed harder and when I said harder it's like she made a big wave out of her hands.

Soon Eren joined us started to splash around.

I suddenly realize I was staring at Eren's abs and blushing sure enough Eren caught me staring and spoke,"Ugh..Y/N why are you staring?" He asked nervously.

I quickly snapped out of my inagination as soon my face began to heat up immediately.

"I-I wasn't staring I swear!!" I then covered my face but didn't run away.

I then heard a loud 'Tch' sound from land.

I quickly looked at Levi and my face heated up more and more...Hands shaking, red face, nose bleed , and feeling of fainting.

I saw abs, toned skin , and a blushing shocked Levi.

" U-Ugh Gomene Levi!!" I said and bowed but this time I quickly ran and breathe heavyly when I arrived..well somewhere.

What the heck?!? Omg Levi is soooo Hot!!!

But before I could continue my thoughts I heard someone by the bushes.

" Umm is someone there?" I asked nervously.

Soon the person revealed themselve and it was surprisingly Levi...still himself..still hot.

"Hey Y/N did I do something wrong?" He asked a lace of concern in his voice.

"N-No of course not Levi why?" I asked nervously my body tensing up slightly.

"So that I'm able to do this~" Levi said seductively before smashing his tender lips on my soft ones.

I immediately kissed back and melted in the kiss.

Seconds past we finally pulled back due to the lack of air.

"Y/N I-I love you...I understand if you won't except my feelings because of Eren-" I then interrupted him by another soft gently kiss.

As I pulled back I said," I love you too Levi" I said while I hugged him tightly which he hugged back almost immediately.

So decided to make one-shots of Levi and reader-chan since I've been inspired by Levi x Reader One shots Authors...

Yup hope you enjoy...

Coming Up Books

Levi x Neko Reader Lemon

Yandere Levi x Yandere Reader

Levi x Innocent Reader Lime

Back Up Dancer Levi x Singer Reader

Striper Levi x Innocent Reader

Coming up Soon~