"Will you go?" I beg him. He smiles and kisses me again.

"Of course." he says. He pulls me off the bed and into a hug.

I take his hand and drag him to the door. I take the room key and put it in the pocket inside my shorts. Nate opens the door as I braid my half wet half dry hair. As we walk down the staircase its still dark outside maybe 5 a.m. We're on the last step when I see Dan to late and run into him. Still attached to Nate I couldn't sidestep him. "Sorry." I mutter.

"It's fine. Here's your drink." He hands me a thermos full of tea. I nod my head in thanks. "What are you doing up so early? I thought you two would sleep til noon." He said confused.

"I always wake early and go for a run. It's a habit." I explain. He nods.

"Since your up. Be back in an hour." He looks at Nate. "Are you gonna train with her?"

"I can't." He looks dissapointed. "I have to get back to the pack." His eyes glaze over and I know he's mindlinking someone. He looks at me. "Jason said he's coming. He'll meet you at the rock. I'll run with you back to just before the pack line." I nod. I finish the tea quickly.

Dan holds out his hand to take the cup. Nate sniffs me. "You can't smell me on you anymore." He says almost dissapointed.

I grab his hand. "Maybe thats a good thing." I tell him softly rubbing my thumb against his palm. He nods.

"I didn't know what type of bags you prefer. Would you guys mind picking up some and a bunch of throwing knives, a bow, and a hand gun that you like." Dan tells me.

"Yeah. Of course." I tell him.

"Jason said he can get you a pistil permit even though you're only eighteen. I'll get it when I pick up the car." Nate tells me. I nod to Dan and me an Nate walk out the door.

"Hey." Dean runs up to us. "Dan forgot to tell you. There's a couple of rogues out here. Both vampire ones and werewolf ones. He told me to come keep you safe."

Nate eyes him wearily but eventually nods. Nate runs next to me as Dean speeds ahead. I try and keep the same pace as him. Knowing I need the control. We get to the pack line which is where we meet Dean. "Watch her. I'll be right back." Nate tells Dean who just nods.

Once Nate is out of earshot Dean admires my body and mutters under his breath. "Oh I'll watch her." He winks at me.

"You know," I tell him smirking, "you act exactly as Dean does in the tv shows." I raise my eyebrows at him. He just smirks. Suddenly he tenses up as he sniffs the air. I smell the air. Something different. Like a werewolf but it doesn't have the smell of it's pack members.

"Rogue." Dean hisses. "There's two of them." He sniffs again. "There's also a vampire somewhere. I can detect where." He says.

I nod. "Back to back." I tell him. He nods. He probably thinks he's dead. He doesn't realise I can fight. Suddenly five vapires come out of the woods pushing us to the closest clearing not on Jason's land. There's also two unturned weres. They stand back as the vampires step up.

I step forward inviting them to come at me. They smile menancingly as they come at me three at a time. Two go towards Dean. "Don't worry about me. Focus on fighting." He nods. and turns back to the two vampires going near him.

One of them speeds towards me and I speedally trip him. I retract my fangs. Hissing at them. They step back in surprise. Knowing these were not just my were fangs. They run at me the same time. I jump up roundhouse kicking the one on the right knocking him out. Planting the foot I kicked the previous one with, on the ground I shoot my other leg out into the female vampires ribs. I hear them crack. She falls down. The vampire I tripped comes running at me hissing. I catch his neck with my arm surprising him. I move my arm and elbow him in the back hitting him so hard he's paralized. I look at Dean. One of his is dead but the other he's still fighting with. He jabs him in the throat. The opposing vampire grabs his throat he must of cut off his windpipe. The one with the broken ribs stands up and tries to come up at me. And just as he reaches me Dean snaps the others neck. I poke the vampires ribs with my fist not so lightly. And she falls back cracking her head on the ground. Me and Dean turn towards the werewolve who have shifted.