(Forget the flowers)
  Petra was wearing a strapless summer dress that blended soft colours so it looked like a faded rainbow. It's fabric was longer at the back and she completed the feminine look with a pair of rosy heels. How can she even walk in those?

"N-no I don't," Petra blushed heavily. I laughed a bit and set my elbow on the table, placing my chin on my hand. I looked around to see both Gunther and Eld dressed in a green t-shirts and jeans. Oluo was wearing a loose, long sleeved white shirt and black dress pants. I sighed and waited for Levi to come so we could all go to town. I was craving some black tea and sugar cookies.

"U-um... Chance?" Eren asked hesitantly again.

"Geez what is it?" I said impatiently.

"I was wondering if-" suddenly my attention got drawn towards a figure coming trough the door. Levi walked in wearing exactly what he wore 3 years ago in the underground.

  He wore a white, loose collared, long sleeved shirt with a brown vest on top

  He wore a white, loose collared, long sleeved shirt with a brown vest on top. His black pants were baggy and he wore black leather boots to complete his look. In his right hand he clutched the knife that I gave him for his birthday 5 years ago. He put the knife in the leather satchel and slid it back in his pocket. I had to admit, he did look rather attractive in the get up. I felt heat rise to my cheeks and immediately turned the other way.

"What do you say Chance?" Eren asked hopefully.

"What?" I asked boredly.

"Um- would you like to go shopping with me around town?" He asked, again probably.

"I'd rather go by myself, sorry Eren. I'm more of a loner." I laughed a bit.

"Mikasa is probably going to town too why don't you go with her?" I suggested.

"Yeah sure....." He looked away.

Damn I think he was trying to ask me out. Sorry Eren, but an emotional freak is not my type.

"Let's go." Levi states. I stand up quickly and walk after him. When we went outside, there were two carriages waiting for us. I sat in a carriage with Levi, Eren and Oluo. I sat next to the window with Levi facing me, Oluo beside Levi and Eren beside me. I put my elbow on the window edge and gazed out wistfully. I remembered going to town with Isabel, Furlan and Levi. We really just hung out and stared off into the sky, something that we were never able to do in the underground.

  The entire carriage ride was rather silent. Mostly thanks to the tension I created earlier with Eren. Even Oluo stayed quiet with a few occasional "tch's." We finally made it to town and we all got off the carriage. Eren shot one more look at me and went off to find Mikasa. Oluo went to find Petra I gather leaving me and Levi alone in front of the leaving carriage.

"Ne Levi?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Let's go around town together like we used to!" I smiled.