Lauren turned around to look at Liam and had to stifle a laugh that was threatening to rise. His hair was up at all odd angles and he had the lines all over half of his face from being pressed up against the cushions. Sebastian let out a chuckle though at seeing his mate in that state, he was sure he could see a little drool on the side of Liam’s mouth.

''Hey man. I would have phoned you but you don't have a mobile, I need to speak with you about tomorrow.'' Sebastian urged and then looked at Lauren, indicating to Liam it was private. Lauren got the hint though and held her hands up in surrender.

''Hey, I was just about to go check breakfast anyway, I'm pretty sure the eggs are burning right now anyway.'' She then proceeded to hurry into the kitchen where she was glad to find the eggs were cooked just right, any longer and they would have burnt.

Lauren could hear murmuring and then Liam's voice raise a bit, indicating he was most likely not happy with something. She decided that she won't listen in now, but she would make Liam tell her what was going on if he could. She knew it was gang business and there were certain rules about relaying information and she didn't want to get Liam into trouble. Gang business was never talked about between the two, but with Sebastian in her house and hearing Liam's unhappy voice, she decided she wanted to find out a little.

Bacon, eggs, french toast, pancakes, waffles, sausages and a few other breakfast items were lead out on the table when both boys entered the kitchen. At Liam’s raised eyebrow and Sebastian's shocked face, she realised she over did it. She wanted to make Liam something he liked though and this was the first time she made him breakfast since he got back, she felt like it had to be perfect.

''Have you got an army coming over or something sis? Jeez how much did you cook?'' He asked, astounded that his sister had cooked this much. 

 ''I just wanted you to like it.'' She smiled sheepishly at him. A sudden thought came to her, and even though it wasn't her best idea due to their current situation, she didn't want the food to go to waste. ''Sebastian, you can have breakfast too if you like?''

He looked to Liam and then back to Lauren, he didn't know if he should. He was obviously causing her some discomfort by being there, but Liam gave him an urging look and Lauren smiled politely at him, changing his decision.

''That would be nice, thank you.'' Liam was shocked, Sebastian hardly ever used manners and if he did it was mostly mockingly. The situation he was in with his sister must have swayed his attitude with her. It was pleasant to have the old Sebastian he knew back.

When Liam was younger, he and Sebastian were the model children that everyone loved. His best friend wasn't cold, didn't act like a jackass and nor did he even swear, he used to hate it. But when his parents were getting a divorce, his father became even more of a sour man. He was in the gang when he met Seb's mother, but his mother didn't mind as long as it didn't affect her, and when Seb came, it would a strain on them but they lasted for a good time before it just went downhill. Seb changed when he started going to his fathers. Without his wife in the way, Sebastian's father could treat his son however he wanted. So he turned Seb into a replica of him, something that Sebastian detests him for.

They talked over breakfast, the tense atmosphere that Lauren thought would come didn't happen. She felt at ease with Sebastian, something she thought due to their situation would be a strain to achieve. Breakfast was long gone before a knock resounded throughout the house again. 

Lauren gasped when she looked up at the clock, she could believe the time. They had sat there for at least two hours just talking and eating, she felt like only ten minutes had passed. 

''What’s up Lauren?'' Liam asked urgently when he heard his sister gasp. He thought it was something bad and he was ready for whatever it was. He needn't to worry though, it was only the delivery she was expecting.