chapter 1

Character sketch:
Durgaprasad maheswari(dp): head of d family
Annapurna(ap):wife of dp
Sujatha:sister of dp
Ram prasad: husband of sujatha n son in law of maheswari family

Adharsh,laksh,sanskar: sons of dp n ap
Ragini n swara: daughters of sujatha n rp

Adharsh n laksh take cares of their family business.. while Sanskar having no interest in those stuffs went abroad to pursue his higher studies..

Ragini jus finished engineering n helps her uncle and dad in business along with adharsh n laksh

Swara is a dental student and a studying n abroad and will finish her studies by this year

It's a festive morning in cholappur which is a small village, it's because of adharsh's marriage, who is the elder son of maheswari family.

"Maa..come soon I hav more works to do, it's my bro's marriage", laksh exclaimed.

"yeah! Yeah! I know, that it's your bro's marriage, so what?", Ap replied calmly.

"so what?
What are you talking ma, it's my brother marriage, I have to do all works, I have to take care of all the things! Huh!", laksh started blabbering.

"Oh! so my son finally became responsible! I m so proud of u!", Ap said in a mocking tone.

"hmm, okkiiee! Then come soon! So i can drop you at temple and continue my important work!", laksh shouted.

"ok! Stop shouting!", Ap said entering the car.

And she continued, "As much as i know, your dad finished all the work, may i know what important work you are talking about ?"

"Maa!! I told right!! my brother's marriageee!! so I hav so much of work to dooo!!, he dragged.

Ragini entered the car laughing by hearing their conversation.

" hey pagal! Why are you laughing?! ", he sounded irritated.

Ragini ignored his comment and turned towards Ap.

"Ma! Today swara is coming right, that's why someone seems too excited", ragini giggled.

Ap too started giggling.

"laksh! You better not try her, because she is too modern, calm and composed just like her sister!", she said rising her collar up, meaning herself.

"I hope she wont look like you!", he said disgusted.with that she started beating him while Ap just laughed at their banter.

By evening,
ragini n laksh got ready to pick swara from airport as others are busy in marriage preparations..

Laksh was wearing a T-shirt of orange color with green color Jean

Ragini with a cute pink top n blue jeans

On seeing his costume ragini said, "lucky what kind of dress are you wearing. We are going to airport, not to market!".

"huh! you dont know about fashion, just wait and see, swara will fall to my feet and beg for my love after seeing me in this costume!" he exclaimed.

"Haha! Only in your dreams!"

"can you please shut up and not distract me from my romantic mood!" he cried.

Mean while ap comes there and seeing laksh she started laughing..

"beta! Just go and change this dress", she said laughing.

Lucky pouted.

"Lucky you'll look handsome im whatever you wear! Ragini is jealous of you!", sujatha starts supporting lucky.

"even a mentally retarded one, won't t get jealous of him", ragini retorted.

"Guys its getting too late, stop fighting and leave!", ap said

With that they left showing funny faces to each other. Even on their way to airport, they kept pulling each other's leg.

In airport,

Swara came down with the angelic smile on her face.

"that's swara", rags rushed to her.

laksh was still searching for swara, and suddenly he felt so stupid for not even looking for her pic in fb.

He even missed ragini n that crowd..

"swara, how are you?!! I missed you a lot!" ragini exclaimed.

"Missed u tooo rags!", she said hugging her back.

"why didn't others come to pick me up? ", swara asked disappointed.

"Theu are little busy with marriage preparations, that's why they sent us" she said pointing towards lucky who is still searching for them in the crowd.

"Dont be sad na! Cheer up everyone's there waiting for your arrival", she tried to lighten her mood.

Swara nodded.

"lemme go and buy water bottle, in the mean time you go and talk to lucky",she continued.

Swara nodded and left in direction where lucky was busy searching for them.

"what kinda dress combo are you wearing ?", swara asked lucky who's back was facing her.

"why do you want to buy it", lucky retorted without knowing she is swara..

Precap: laksh, ragini, nd swara's masti..sanskar's entry