Chapter 7

Katie's POV
'So are you mad that me and Jacob are dating now and please tell me?' I asked Cody. 'Fine I will tell you Katie, yes I am mad cause I wouldn't of thought that you and Jacob liked each other so that is why I picked Ryan for a choice cause he would save you for me but never mind cause I know that won't happen now.' 'Cody what are you talking about?!' 'I don't know cause I thought it was a good plan but after I said it now it sounds horrible and I get that you would be mad at me.' 'Cody why would I be mad at you, you are one of my friends here after I moved and I like you but as a best friend.' 'I get it cause you just moved a few days ago and didn't think you get friends the first day you came here so I get it cause Ryan and I were in that spot before.' 'Really you and Ryan moved here?' 'Yes from Los Angles.' 'LOS ANGLES as in where Cameron Dallas lives?' 'Yes why?' 'Just wondering.' 'Ok.' So we walked out of his room and walked downstairs and Justin was making out with Miranda like really discussing. (Forgot how to spell it was a long summer for me honestly.) 'Was this a dare or what?' 'It was a dare Katie.' 'Ok it better of cause if mom and dad saw that they would kill you and me!' 'I forgot that they never ever let us have girlfriends or boyfriends until high school.' 'Yea duh but as long as you didn't put that on your snapchat story then we are good.' 'Uh oh!' 'What?!?' 'Katie I don't want you to freak out but it is on my story.' 'WHAT WHO PUT IT ON THERE?!?' 'Ryan did.' 'We are so dead when we get home!' 'No we're not if I delete it.' 'Oh duh I forgot about that.' So Justin deleted it but did my parents see it before he deleted it or did they not see it at all? So we went home and as soon as we got inside Justin was took in the kitchen by my mom.

Justin's POV
So Katie and I went home and as soon as I walked in I got pulled in to the kitchen by my mom. 'What?!?' 'Really Justin you ask us WHAT!' 'I can tell you what you shouldn't be making out with some girl you just met what if she is sick or has something wrong with her!' 'Well sorry mom sorry dad!' 'You shouldn't be saying sorry to us you should be saying sorry to that girl cause you can't see her anymore!' 'But?!?' 'No buts you can't see her and that is final!' God I thought my parents were strict before this but now I can't see Miranda at all that is just low. 'So Justin when you are in school tomorrow when she comes up to you ignore her and if you don't we have another person to keep an eye on you.' 'Who!' 'Katie get in here!' 'Coming!' Katie walks in and stands by me. 'Yea mom you called me.' 'Will you keep an eye on Justin so he can stay away form that girl he was making out with.' She looked at me than at my parents I can tell she won't do it I know my sister. 'Um...Yes I will keep an eye on him.' WHAT I can't believe she betrayed me i can never trust her but also these are out parents we are talking about the will ground her if she didn't do what she is told. 'Good Katie you are a good child.' After that she ran upstairs will no sound from her after that. 'Justin you better stay away from her I swear or you won't go to school you will be doing online schooling instead.' 'Ok I get it jeez you are always on me but not on Katie!' 'What are you talking about?' 'I am talking about she has had three boyfriends and you haven't interrogated her about them and by the way she is dating the neighbor Jacob just to tell you and also she is the one who kissed me I didn't kiss her at all so stop being on my back jeez!' 'Justin I am so sorry I just thought you were kissing her cause it looked like it I am sorry honey.' 'It is fine mom just like my teacher say don't judge a book on its cover.' 'Yea I know that go to bed honey love you.' 'Love you too mom.'
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N
Hey guys finally another update also I just started school today and it was horrible. So plz comment if you want to be in my other book I haven't got any ideas for characters so I was wondering if I should use my readers so plz comment a little about yourself and what book u want to be DATING HUNTER ROWLAND OR CAMERON DALLAS' TWIN SISTER pick which one yo hasn't to be in in the comments ok thx.
Ok well bye loves💖