Chapter 4

Jacob's POV
I guess this will be easier then I thought. I guess she is just a fan I bet she knows more about me than I know about her. I have to go up there but her parents will get suspicious so I will just stay down here. Wait how about I ask to use the bathroom then I can go up there to see her. 'Hey mom I have to go to the bathroom.' 'Ok I guess the bathroom is upstairs.' 'Ok be right back.' 'Ok.' So I went upstairs and went to Justin's room and he wasn't in there so I went to Katie's room and they both were in there not talking.

Katie's POV
I was in my room with Justin siting on the floor not talking. So I got on my phone and someone came in it was Jacob. When Jacob came into the room I just froze and Justin got up then they started talking in private to Jacob in his room.

Justin's POV
I was on Katie's floor just being quite when Jacob came in just in time. So I pulled him to my room and started talking to him about what he heard downstairs. 'Did you hear what Katie said downstairs?' 'Yeah I heard but why doesn't she want to see me if she likes me?' 'Cause when she ran back home earlier she was embarrassed and she doesn't want to see you or your mom right now so that is why she is in her room.' 'Can I at least talk to her or get her number to talk to her?' 'Yeah I will give you her number.' 'Ok.' So I gave Jacob her number and he was blushing like hard and you can tell.

Katie's POV
A few minutes after Justin pulled Jacob out of my room I got a text from someone and I didn't know who it was.
~text messages~
(J=Jacob/ unknown K=Katie)
U- Hey is this Katie?
K- Who wants to know?
J- Cause this is Jacob.
K- Is this a prank?
J- No this is not a prank so is this Katie?
K- Yea this is Katie so how did you get my number?
J- I got it from Justin so I could talk to you but not in person
K-oh ok😝😊
~End of text messages~

Justin's POV
So Jacob and I went back downstairs talking about random stuff. When we got in the living room Jacobs mom said they had to go back home. So we said our goodbyes and Jacob and his mom left. After that my mom said she was going to cook dinner and Katie finally came downstairs. 'Hey Katie why were you upstairs while Jacob and his mom were here?' 'Oh cause I didn't want them to see me in my pjs.' 'Ok sweetie.'

Jacob's POV
So my mom and I went back to my house and made dinner and I took a shower and went to my bedroom to text Katie.
~text messages~
(J-Jacob K-Katie)
J-Hey wanna hang out tomorrow with my friends?
K-Sure that is fine where do you want to meet?
J- How about the park down the street?
K-Ok that fine meet you there tomorrow.
J-Ok luv u bye
K-Bye😘
~end of text messages~

Katie's POV
I can't believe he said love you. Does he really love me or not I guess I will figure out tomorrow when we are at the park.

Jacob's POV
I can't believe I said love you bye to Katie. I never knew that I loved her that I would say that to her. WOW I am in love and I never knew it this is weird but I like it. I had a group chat with my friends Miranda, Austin, Cody, Ryan, Arianna, and Courtney.
(M=Miranda, J=Jacob, Au=Austin, Ar=Arianna, Cd=Cody, Co=Courtney, and R=Ryan)
J- Hey guys want to go to the park tomorrow?
R- Yea totally
Cd- Yea
Co- Sure
Au- Sure dude
Ar- Ok I will be there
M- Yea tots
J-Ok see ya all tomorrow with someone new

           ~Tomorrow~

Katie's POV
So I guess I have plans today with Jacob. This is going to be awesome cause he likes me and I like him but it is because I fangirl over him. But no seriously I can't believe he likes me that is just amazing! So now I am going to the park where he said it was and I am here but no Jacob. After a few minutes I see Jacob walking towards me with six other people. I wish Justin was here with me cause some of these people don't look to friendly. 'Hey Jacob who are these people with you?' 'Oh they are Miranda, Arianna, Courtney, Ryan, Cody, and Austin and I don't know if you can tell but Ryan and Cody are twins just like you and Justin.' 'Oh cool nice to meet you guys.' 'By the way where is Justin I wanted him to meet them?' 'He is at home with my mom and dad still unpacking some stuff.' 'Oh is it ok that I call him to see if he can come here or do you want to call him.' 'How about you call him cause I left me phone at my house.' 'Ok be right back.'

a/n
I am sorry that I only posted one today it was because I had registration at my school cause I have to go to another school and I will miss my best friends but good thing I still can contact them😊 but I still am sorry that I only posted one today and believe me I will post twice maybe three times tomorrow if I am really bored.
Ok well bye loves💖