Chapter 3

Katie's POV
WE KNOCKED ON THE DOOR AND GUESS WHO IT WAS THE ONE AND ONLY JACOB SARTORIUS!!!!😝😝😝 'AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!' I got embarrassed so I ran back to my house. I am still shocked that Jacob Sartorius lives right across the street from me.
Justin's POV
When Katie ran back home I was wondering why she screamed and then ran back home. I didn't want to know right now cause I wanted to makes a friend since we moved.
Between Jacob and Justin
'Hi my name is Justin and I just moved in across the street.' 'Hi my name is Jacob and cool you want to come in.' 'Sure.' So I come in and Jacob's house is like my house but with more color and expensive stuff on the walls. 'Hey mom.' 'Hi Jacob who is this.' 'This is one of the new neighbors across the street.' 'Oh well hi.' 'Hi my name is Justin and may I say you have a very lovely house Mrs.Sartorius.' 'Why thank you Justin you are very nice.' 'Thank you.' 'I was just about to head over there with Jacob but you came and you beat me to it.' 'Oh sorry I just love meeting new neighbors and you can come over right now cause my family loves having company over.' 'Ok so you can just show us to your house and we will follow.' 'Ok well let's go then my mom is probably worried about me.'
Katie' POV
I ran back home to see my mom and dad in the living room watching tv. 'Honey what happened, where is your brother, is he hurt?!' 'No mom Justin is not hurt I just came back early cause you know my Internet crush?' 'Yeah.' 'Well he lives right across the street from us!' 'Well that is great did you say 'hi' to him.' 'NO cause I ran as soon as he opened the door!' 'Oh honey you need to go say hi to him so then he gets to know you better did Justin stay there or did he come back?' 'He is probably still there with him.' 'Well he will come home and ask you why you left but he is trying to make a friend with him ok .' 'Ok but hopefully he doesn't bring him here or I will flip.'
Jacob's POV
So we are now heading to Justin's house to see his family. Hopefully I see his sister cause she is really cute and I want to make her mine but I have to get to know her first. 'Hey Justin can we be friends?' 'Sure why not.' 'Yah.' YES YES YES YES
Katie's POV
I went upstairs to take a shower and when I was done I heard two new voices downstairs so I got in my pajamas and went downstairs.

When I got downstairs I found Jacob and his mom in the living room sitting on the couch talking to my parents

When I got downstairs I found Jacob and his mom in the living room sitting on the couch talking to my parents. So I went back upstairs and texted Justin.
(K=Katie J=Justin)
K-Can you plz come upstairs and my room now!
J-Ok be right there🤔
K-Hurry up
Justin's POV
I was downstairs with Jacob,his mom, my mom, and my dad talking and just then I get a text. It was from Katie she said
K-Can you come upstairs and my room now!
J-Ok be right there🤔
K-Hurry up
So I went up there and found her on her bed screaming in her pillow.  'What is wrong Katie also I wanted to ask why did you run back home when we were at Jacob's house?' 'CAUSE HE IS MY INTERNET CRUSH AND I DON'T WANT HIM OR HIS MOM IN THIS HOUSE CAUSE U KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN OMAHA!!' 'Sorry I forgot I literally forgot I really am sorry Katie plz don't freak out.' 'FREAK OUT I ALREADY AM HOW COULD YOU FORGET THAT JACOB FIGGING SARTORIUS IS MY INTERNET CRUSH JUST HOW COULD YOU!!'
Jacob's POV
I was talking to Justin when he got a text on his phone after he checked it he went upstairs. So I just went in the kitchen to get some water. After I got back in the living room I heard screaming from upstairs. 'CAUSE HE IS MY INTERNET CRUSH AND I DON'T WANT HIM OR HIS MOM IN THIS HOUSE CAUSE U KNOW WHAT  HAPPENED IN OMAHA..... 'FREAK OUT I ALREADY AM HOW COULD YOU FORGET THAT JACOB FRIGGING SARTORIUS IS MY INTERNET CRUSH JUST HOW COULD YOU!!' Man I never knew I was her internet crush I just thought she hated me when she ran to her house earlier. I guess this will............
a/n
Hahahahahahaha cliffhanger I just had to cause this is the third chapter plus this one is really long so yeah this one has 826 words on this is that surprising or not plz leave comments to see how good or bad I am.
Bye loves💖