Chaper 6

Katie's POV
When Justin and Miranda walked out hand in hand I blew up. 'JUSTIN HAS A GIRLFRIEND!' Everybody started laughing even Justin and Miranda. 'So you two a thing now?' Everybody said at the same time. 'Actually we are a couple now.' Justin said 'Wow congrats brother.' 'Thanks Katie.' 'Your welcome.' So we started the game up again and since Miranda was last she spun. When the bottle stopped it landed on Cody. Oh No. 'Ok Cody truth or dare?' 'Truth cause you all know I am not a dare devil.' 'Wimp, but ok who is your crush?' Cody looked at Ryan them looked at Miranda. 'No one.' He said with a plain face. 'Whatever spin the bottle already.' Cody spun and it landed on me. 'Katie truth or dare?' 'DARE!' 'Ok jeez I dare you to go to the kitchen and grad ketchup and chug it.' 'Really that is easy I do that all the time.' 'Do you really?' 'Yes she does all the time at home.' Justin said. 'Wow ok then instead go in the closet with Ryan or Jacob your choice?' 'Jacob.' 'Ok let's go.' We went in the closet and just talked about random stuff until he kissed me. 'Uh Jacob what was that for?' 'I don't know cause I really like you.' 'You like me?' 'Yes why?' 'Cause I really like you also that day that you and your mom came over did you hear...' I was interrupted by him kissing me again and I kissed back of course.

Jacob's POV
So I have liked Katie since I saw her but no one knows about it but know Katie knows cause I told her. 'Cause I like you also that day when you and your mom came over did you hear...' I cut her off by kissing her again and she kissed back. Wow her kisses are magical I feel sparks not sparks fireworks that is how much I love her. 'Katie I really love you since I saw you and I didn't know how to say this but it would an honor if you would be my...' 'YES of course I love you Jacob!' 'I love you more than anything.' 'Awww Jacob that is so sweet.' 'You don't know how happy I am right now.' So after a few minutes of talking we walked out and Cody looked a little mad but I don't care.

Katie's POV
So we walked out and it looked like Cody was mad or something so I asked him if I could talk to him alone. 'Hey Cody can I talk to you alone plz?' 'Sure.' So we walked to his room and closed the door. 'Cody are you mad at something or even me?' 'No I am not mad at all.' 'Yes you are I can tell.' 'Ok fine I am mad at you and Jacob.' 'Why are you mad at us?' 'Um......um.' That is when he got really sweaty and he couldn't talk so I think I know why he is mad. 'Are you mad that me and Jacob are dating now?'

a/n
Sorry I haven't updated in a while also plz go check out my other book I will be updating on that whether today or tomorrow because I start school tomorrow and it is sop difficult cause I don't know anyone there except for my cousin but she is younger then me so yeah. And also this is really short because
I wanted to update before school starts on Tuesday well I guess that is done so I guess I will see u guys when I update also plz comment if u want to be in this story or other stories cause I am thinking if should or not.
Ok well bye loves💖