Chapter 5

Jacob's POV
'Ok be right back.'
So I called Justin while Katie got to know everybody. When Justin answered he sounded tired so this is how the conversation started. 'Hey Justin are you tired or what?' 'No I am not tired...wait does it sound like I am tired?' 'Yes.' 'Oh well I am not tired so what you doing?' 'At the park with Katie and some of my friends so Katie can get to know them want to come or are you busy?' 'I can come cause I just got done helping my mom so I will be there in a few.' 'Ok see ya.'

Katie's POV
Ok so Jacob went to call Justin and I was talking to Miranda, Arianna, Cody, Austin, Ryan, and Courtney. They all are really nice after all even Cody he kinda seems a little to nice but I don't care. When Jacob was done with the call he asked us we got to know each other and I said 'Yea we got to know each other they all are nice.' 'Ok good cause I have been friends with them since preschool and you and Justin are new here so I wanted you guys to get to know each other.' Out of the corner of my eye I see Justin coming over to us. 'JUSTIN!!' I screamed when I saw him and started running towards him. When I got to Justin I jumped on him cause I missed him even though it wasn't that long since I have seen him. So we both walked back to the group. We started talking again about random stuff and someone suggested that we go to their house and all of us said yes. So we were walking to Cody and Ryan's house since they're brothers and they offered. We almost there and it is getting dark so Justin and I went to our house to get some clothes to change into in the morning. We are almost there and I got a text from Jacob when he was right in front of me.

~text messages~
J- Hey so u had to go home just to get clothes to change into in the morning.
K-Yes cause I am not wearing boy clothes in the morning
J- Ok 😂😂
K- What?!?
J- oh nothing just how u said that out loud 😂😂
K- I said that out loud?😳
J- Yes u did😅😅
K-oh😳
~end of messages~

Cody's POV
(Never saw that coming huh)
Well we are now going to my house to have a sleep over cause it is getting late. When we get to my house Katie instantly goes for the bathroom to change her clothes. When she comes out she is wearing a pink tank top that says 'You So Pugly!' and saggy white and pick pants that have pugs on them. She looks so cute in it I just couldn't help but stare at her.

Katie's POV So after I got dressed in the bathroom I got out and everybody was staring at me except for Justin, Miranda, Arianna, and Courtney

Katie's POV
So after I got dressed in the bathroom I got out and everybody was staring at me except for Justin, Miranda, Arianna, and Courtney. 'What?!?' I said. 'Nothing.' Ryan, Austin, and Cody said in unison. 'Whatever.' So I walked into the living room and sat by Justin cause we always sit by each other. We sat on the couch Miranda, Ryan, Jacob, Justin, and me on the right side. On the floor was Austin in front of Miranda, Cody in front of Ryan, Arianna in front of Justin, and Courtney in front of me. We are watching a movie and Cody picked Suicide Squad and Miranda keeps on screaming when she sees Harley Quinn cause she loves her. After the movie was done we played spin the bottle truth or dare (btw I got this from a book I was reading on here it is called Famous it is a Hunter Rowland fan fic so it should be in the reading list I made for him) so we started the game. Of course Ryan went first and it landed on Miranda and Ryan had an evil look on his face which means trouble.

Ryan's POV
We started playing spin the bottle truth or dare and I started and it landed on Miranda. So I knew what I was going to give her if she was going to say dare and if she said truth. 'Ok Miranda truth or dare?' 'Dare!' 'Ok.....go in the closet for five minutes with JUSTIN!' 'Ok.'

Miranda's POV
So me and Justin went in the closet and the closet is big thank god but it was dark and the light switch is on the wall outside. 'Hey Justin.' 'Hey Miranda.' 'I can't believe Ryan did this cause he knows I...' I was interrupted by Justin smashing his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync with each other I felt sparks with him. 'Hey Miranda can I ask you something?' 'Yea Justin anything.' 'Uhh...Will you be my girlfriend?' 'YES JUSTIN A MILLION TIMES YES!' After that we kissed which went into a make out session cause we are boyfriend and girlfriend now so yeah.

Katie's POV
'They have been in there for more then five minutes!' I said. 'No they haven't they have been in there for only four minutes jeez Katie calm down!' Ryan said. I worried sick cause I know how Justin got a few feelings for Miranda but I don't know what is going on in Miranda's head cause we just met in all. A few seconds later Justin and Miranda come out holding hands.
a/n
Hey guys finally another update sorry I haven't updated in awhile it is cause my family is moving and we need to get our stuff all packed for next month when we move and that stuff. Ok I need to stop talking about me I want to know some stuff about you guys cause if you want to be in my book then give me some info about u so then I can put u as Katie and Justin friends or Miranda, Arianna, Courtney, Ryan and Cody, or even Austin's friends so just give me some info about u and I will put u in the book if u want.
Ok well bye loves💖