"I will be back," I said with a smile at my family and they shook their heads used to this behavior from me. They probably thought this man was my mate but nope. He was just hot.

The man stood in front of me as we stood on the outskirts of the dance floor. He reached forward and yanked me into him by my hips. "Hi," he breathed into my ear. I just giggled not at all being turned on by this but instead amused. "Want to dance?"

"Oh, you bet," I said with a smile. I yanked him by his arm onto the dance floor. I listened to the music and put my ass right against his dick. He groaned and I giggled before starting to dance on him.

He was alright, mostly just trying to fuck me through my clothes but i was enjoying myself. I was grinding and twisting my hips as he wrapped his arm around me and tried to play with my nipple. I slapped his hand and laughed before spinning away from him and started to do the running man hearing my cousins and their mates start to cheer for me.

"What the hell?" I heard the man say and then started to rotate and twist my hip like a cyclone. I was way too skinny and awkward for this but it made me smile and I started to see everyone around us laugh and cheer me on. The guys raised an eyebrow but started to awkwardly try to out dance me.

"Aiden! Drop it like it's hot!" I heard Jonah yell and smiled as I dropped and got up before blowing the guy a kiss. He laughed and pulled me into him before spinning me. I was so caught up I didn't feel him but I sure as hell saw him as he leaned against the wall by the back exit with a leather jacket on, black jeans, and black boots on. Our eyes met and I grinned and waved.

He shook his head and nodded his head behind me before I felt someone spin me around. I smacked against the man's chest and he leaned in to kiss me but I put my finger up in a 'hold up' motion and then ran away. I ran toward my mate and grabbed his hand before yanking him into the back alley where most people smoked.

He pulled away from me as soon as the warm air hit us and I grinned like a fool. "Hi," I said feeling my dimples tingle from the smile.

"You looked like you were having fun," my mate said and leaned back against the wall.

I tilted my head. "I was dancing," I said before smiling again. "By the way, my name is-"

"Aiden. Yeah I know," he said coldly.

"Um," i said as my smile dropped. "How do you know my name?" He looked me up and down before scuffing.

"Kind of hard to miss," he said. I frowned deeper and looked at my clothes. They were a bit flamboyant but straight guys wore this stuff too. I just rocked it better.

"A problem with my clothes?" I said as I crossed my arms.

"No, just you could dress... less provocative," he said as his eyes went to where you could see my chest. I put my hands on my hips and puffed said chest out and glared at him not like his tone at all.

"You have a problem with what i wear then why don't you take it off of me?" I said and then gave a smile. His eyes widened before he scuffed. He yanked me forward by my belt loop and then fire set on my skin as his fingers brushed with every button. I looked up at his face and saw the concentration on the small buttons. He only left one undone and then pushed me back.

"It's still see-through but at least you don't look as bad," he said.

I gasped. "BAD?"

"Yeah. I can see your nipples, Aiden. That's kind of trashy," he said coldly. I felt my heart constrict and my eyes started to tingle as I felt tears build up.

"You-you are so mean," I said childishly and opened the door before walking into the club. I just walked away from the mate I had waited years for and yet it felt better than being under his judging eyes. What gave him the right to tell me how to dress?"

I walked to the table and sat down, drinking the pink drink that was full of alcohol. Zyler was sitting there watching me as his mate danced with Stellar and Jonah. Zy was not much for dancing in public. "You look ready to cry," he said with anger tinting his voice. "Who the fuck did it?"

I shook my head and fiddled with a button on my shirt. "It was nothing."

"Why is your shirt buttoned up then?" he snapped. I went to answer when someone cleared their throat beside me. I looked up and met cold blue eyes and immediately looked away.

"Go away," i said and threw the straw out of the drink and started to chug it. I slammed the empty cup down and wiped my mouth before trying to get up. He pushed me back in the seat, earning a growl from Zyler.

My mate glared at him and Zyler glared back. "I came to ask if you wanted to dance," he said before looking away from my cousin and back to me.

Not to apologize. To dance.

"I actually don't feel like dancing," I said and tried to smile but for the first time in my life I couldn't.

He rolled his eyes and pulled me off the booth. My hips met his and I groaned feeling my wolf's need to mate. I looked into his eyes and set my hands on his shoulders as he looked me straight in the face. "I apologize. I shouldn't have said that about your clothes. It as rude and uncalled for," he began. "I would like to start over where I am less of a dick to you, alright?"

I gave him a questioning look. "Alright."

"My name is Theodore but you can call me Theo," he said and I couldn't help but smile.

"Well Theo... I owe you a drink," I said and took a step forward but almost fell. I would say it was the alcohol but we all knew that's jut how clumsy I am. I blushed as he caught me and met his blue eyes.

"I like whiskey," he said and I swear his lips tilted up into a smile.

"I like you," I said and giggled before dragging him over to the bar.

He hit the bar hard as I called over the bartender. "For someone so skinny you are strong," he said as he rubbed where I had been holding him.

"You can see my body, I am not skin an bones," I teased and winked. I ordered him four shots of whiskey and another drink for me. His eyes widened when I pulled out a stack of cash. I blushed and then paid before watching him pick up a shot glass.

He took a shot and put the cup down before meeting my eyes as I sipped through the straw. "Why did you talk to me in the hall?" He asked suddenly. "Why did you ask me out?"

I smiled. "Because you're attractive and well... i could get to know you," i said not wanting to scare the poor human away.

He scuffed. "No one gets to know me."

"Their loss then," i said back and leaned closer to him. "You seem...intriguing."

"Just a normal guy," he said as he absently touched his scar.

"Where did you get that scar then?"

His eyes flashed to mine before picking up another shot and downing it. He did the same to the rest before pulling me in by my neck. His lips were right by my ear and i had to hold in my shiver.

"You're better off not knowing a thing about me," he said and then pulled back looking me in the eyes. He seemed completely closed off now and i went to ask why when got off the stool.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

He bit his lip and motioned to a watch on his wrist. "Hours up," he said and then walked toward the door.

I set my head on the bar and whimpered.

Why is this so hard?