Chapter 11

At the canteen, I'm sitting beside Jm while Leester is sitting together with mom and Miel. They are all eating the spaghetti meatballs that I've made.

"This is really delicious Haya," Leester stated and he glare to Jm. "Jm is right, you are good in cooking."

I furrowed my brows and I glare to Jm. Did he told to Leester that I made an spaghetti for him before?

I stand up causing them to look at me. "I'm going to the bathroom, where is the bathroom?"

"I can walk you there," Jm replied and he stand up as well. "Let's go."

They didn't say anything but only few stares from their eyes as we walk away to the canteen.

"The bathroom is located to the another building," he said and he smiled. "I think that's enough time for us to be alone."

Well, actually, I'm not really going to take a pee. I just made an excuse for us to be alone.

"Ugh," I gulped and I'm not comfortable to talk to him like this way.

"Who is the guy that you're talking to lately?" He suddenly asked.

I pause for a moment and bit my lips. "He said he was Tristan, he just helped me to tied my shoe."

"Yeah, I clearly saw that earlier. So you just met him today?" He asked.

"Yes, he seemed nice." I replied.

"Hm, I think I'm jealous again, but well nevermind.. I'm not in the right place to feel this." He stated.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, I'm still undecided Haya, I need more time to realize everything." He replied.

"Um, Jm, do you love me?" I asked.

He stop walking and I stop too. "I can't lie to myself that I don't love you.. But.."

"But what?" I asked.

"I.. Uhh.. Can you give me a little bit more time to think?" He asked.

I nodded and we continue to walk all the way to the bathroom.

"I'll wait you here, I'll just go get something inside of my room." He said.

"Okay," I replied and I step inside of the bathroom.

After a few minutes, I came out from the bathroom but he's not around maybe he's still on his room.

"Hi there!"

I turn to my back and I see a guy wearing a normal clothes. I glare to him and force a smile.

"Are you a friend of Jm?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yes.."

"Oh, I'm Carlos, please to meet you.." He reach my hand for a hand shake. "I'm a friend and classmate of Jm."

"I'm Haya, nice to meet you." I replied handshaking with him.

"I've seen how Jm glare at you differently earlier so I figure it out that you are the girl he kept telling me about." He stated.

"What!" I'm surprised.

"It's actually normal to feel that way because we are all men here and we're still a human. All of us can make sins." He stated.

"I.. Uhh.. I don't know what to say." I replied.

"You don't have to, you are actually pretty no wonder why Jm fell in to you. You really seem a nice lady." He stated.

My cheeks puffed by that compliment and suddenly Jm came and approach us.

"Hey," he greeted Carlos and he's holding a paper bag. "What are you guys talking about?"