Ballroom blitz

Molly was stood outside of the club in a skimpy outfit that showed more of her skin than she was comfortable with. It was almost 1:00 and she was ready. She had her doubts though. Would she have the courage to pull the trigger? Her sparkly silver heels were hurting her feet and she could feel the cold metal of the gun numbing her sternum.  She had hidden the gun in her cleavage as she had no pockets or a bag.

She held her head high and walked over to the bouncer. "Name?" he said. She didn't answer. "No name, no entry doll face."

"How about you let me in.." she leaned over to his ear and whispered. "And I'll give you a dance later."  she winked.  He looked at her assets and let her in. 'That was easy' she thought.

She looked around for Jonny, the guy Mr.J said to look out for and give his message to. She saw a man that looked like what the joker had described, sat in a booth with a few other men, laughing and joking. She slowly walked towards him.

"Mr Frost?"

He looked up confused. "Jonny?" she tried again.

'Only speak to Jonny.' were the jokers exact words.

"Can I have a word?"

"Listen lady, I'm not in the mood for a surprise lap dance right now."

She raised her eyebrows and said again, "Can I have a word, now." this time it was more forceful. He got up with a huff and they went to an empty booth on the other side of the room.

"Get the car ready in the alley next to the asylum, he leaves tonight." By those few words he knew exactly what she meant. He also knew that because the joker sent her to him that meant that she had the upper hand over him. He raced out of the club in a hurry not wanting to let his boss down.

She had a good look around the club. It was beautiful. She was knocked out of her trance by a big burly guy slapping her ass. "Hey sugar, can I buy you a drink?" He said as he ravished her body with his eyes.  She took out her gun from her cleavage and pointed it at his head. He put his hands up above his head, "Okay, okay no drink." he said calmly. 'C'mon, do it, pull the trigger!' she thought. She screwed her eyes shut and pulled the trigger. The sound of the gun echoed around the club. She looked down at the guy who now had blood oozing from his head. She was surprised because she liked the feeling of power that the gun gave her but at the same time she felt guilty about killing a stranger. She shrugged it off and fired two shots into the air  drawing more attention to herself.

"Whose next?" she shouted. She looked around and saw someone laughing at her, she didn't like this one bit so she aimed her gun and shot him in the head. This caused uproar and now everyone in the club was shooting at each other. It looked like a dancefloor, everyone was up and dancing with their bullets. Molly ducked down behind the bar and fired some shots. She made her way to the exit and ran out. "Hey toots!" came a familiar voice. "Remember me?" It was the bouncer and he wanted his dance. All she did was raise her gun and shoot him too. She could feel herself changing. Each time she pulled the trigger she loved the feeling even more. She was one step closer to being more like him.

Just as she ran around the corner she saw batman enter the club. The plan had worked so far and now she just had to get to the asylum as fast as she could. She had got changed in the alleyway back into her work clothes, the car wasn't there yet but Mr.J said Jonny was never late so she didn't worry. She slipped her lab coat on and opened the front doors. The guards were going into the break room now for 20 minutes. She was just on time. She sighed in relief. One of the guards saw her and came out.

"Dr Ross, what are you doing here so early in the morning?" He asked.

"I forgot my phone and some files." she smiled, trying to hide her excitement.

He nodded and went back into the break room. She made her way down the hall to her office and retrieved the machine gun she had stashed under her desk.  When she was sure no one was looking she dashed out of her office and up the metal stairs. She counted the cells until she reached his.

She slipped the key out of her pocket and unlocked his cell. He emerged from the darkness and took the machine gun out of her hand and grabbed her arm just like they had planned. He dragged her down the stairs and fired at the wall when he got to the bottom and stood out side of her office, as if they had just came out of there. The guards ran out and pointed their guns at him. He raised the machine gun to Molly's head. She fake cried and let out fake whimpers to make it more realistic.

"Shoot and I'll blow her head off" he snarled.

"Just do as he says." Molly whimpered. Pretending to struggle in his grip.  "I don't know how but he was in my office, with a machine gun!" They lowered their weapons to the ground and put their hands up behind their heads. "On your knees!" he bellowed. They slowly dropped to their knees, Lyla, the female guard started to cry.

He took the machine gun from Molly's head and shot her. Lyla fell backwards, now laying in a puddle of her own blood. Molly smiled and started to laugh. She didn't care anymore, she didn't care if people knew that she helped him escape. She wanted people to know. She took the gun from Mr.J and shot the rest of the guards. He spun her around and crashed his lips into hers. She could feel fireworks going off in her mouth.  She grabbed his hand and giggled "C'mon."
He followed with awe on his face. They fled down into the basement and out the fire exit. They were met in the alleyway by a purple Lamborghini. The keys were on top of the car.

"This is your car?" She squealed. He chuckled and looked at her blood stained lab coat. He couldn't wait to show her how to torture people and get away with it. He heard sirens and knew Batman wasn't far behind them. He grabbed the keys and said,

"Get in."