Meeting the Boys

Jess POV
First thing I did for today was I undid my braid from last night so my hair was wavy I was just about to start doing my make up when there was a knock at my door "come in" I shouted. In walked Joe only wearing some light blue swimming shorts. "Just wondering if you wanted to come to the pool with me and the boys"
"Sure sounds good"
"We will leave in 10, and by the way you don't need to wear makeup you look pretty without it, it's not like I haven't seen you with no make up on before" he winked and walked out my room.
This made my cheeks blush a bright pink.
Now I had to find a bikini to wear... Great.
After looking through my drawers I found a bikini that I hoped still fitted, it was a plain black bikini I put it on and it thankful fitted perfectly. Over the top I put on a black off the shoulder top and denim shorts.

 I grabbed a towel, sunglasses and my phone and headed towards the front door to meet Joe

We headed to the pool outside the apartment block it was quite busy but there was 6 sun loungers left. I placed my towel on my lounger and got out my phone and Joe did the same. I took a Instagram picture of Joe and posted it on my Instagram.

All of a sudden the sun was not on me anymore and stood In front of me was 3 boys looking at me strangely

All of a sudden the sun was not on me anymore and stood In front of me was 3 boys looking at me strangely. Joe jumped up introduced me to all 3 of them. There names were Caspar, Jack and Conor.
"Hi I'm Jess" I said introduced myself to them all shaking their hands.
As we got to know each other a bit more the awkwardness disappeared and we forgot that we had just met.

Joe POV
The boys arrived and they all had the same look on their faces at Jess and I weirdly felt over protective of her. I jumped up and introduced them to Jess and they seemed like they got on well. Casper and jack were talking to Jess and Conor was sat next to me. "Mate you didn't tell me your roommate was fit" Conor said. I punched his shoulder and he began to laugh. The sun continued to beat down and everyone was getting hot so we decided to go for a dip in the pool. Me and the boys jumped in the pool while Jess still sat there.
"Come on Jess!" We all shouted, I jumped out.
She took of her clothes to reveal a black bikini which clung to all her curves she looked stunning. I ran over to Jess picked her up bridal style and chucked her into the pool however Jess decided to cling onto my chest and we both ended up in the pool. Caspar jack and Conor was in hysterics and Jess popped up under the water and joined in. I couldn't keep my eyes off Jess she was totally different to any other girls I've met. She didn't mind wearing no makeup she was still confident, she didn't care who I was.

Jess POV
A few hours later Caspar, Jack and Connor had gone home and I was lying on my bed checking social media (Twitter and Instagram) I followed Joe on both and the other boys and saw that Joe posted a picture I took of him, jack and Conor today.

He captioned it, 'spending the hottest day of the year with friends😉' he tagged all 4 of us in it

He captioned it, 'spending the hottest day of the year with friends😉' he tagged all 4 of us in it. Within minutes there was thousands of likes and comments. I checked Twitter to see a popular hashtag trending #JoeSuggsMysteryGirl I looked through the tweets to see pictures of me and Joe in Starbucks a few days ago and pictures of me from the boys snapchat story's today. 70% of the tweets and comments were negative, talking about how weird I looked, how bad I looked with no make up on and who the hell I think I was spending time with Joe,Casper, Jack and Conor. There was even pictures of Joe holding my hands running down the road from Starbucks which everyone was going crazy on. I couldn't stop reading all the tweets on the hashtag. I could feel my eyes filling up and I couldn't help it but tears streamed down my face.

Joe POV
I had just come of the phone to Conor. He was telling me to look on Twitter at the hashtag #joesuggsmysterygirl but before I could read what was happening I could hear someone crying from the next bedroom so I knocked but no one answered so I walked in to see Jess sat on her bed in a tight ball crying. She looked so innocent. I sat next to her on the bed and brought her into a tight hug, her tears still streaming from her eyes onto my t-shirt. "They hate me Joe" I could make out what Jess said In between sobs. She showed me her phone to see her on the trending hashtag and all the negative tweets and comments about her, I couldn't believe how nasty they were being to someone they didn't even know. I hated seeing Jess cry so turned off her phone placed in on the side table next to her bed and brought her into a tighter hug. I layed down next to her and brought her into my chest and rubbed circles on her shoulder. The crying stopped and that's when I knew she had fallen asleep. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.