Lauren and Dinah didn't even notice that she had fallen asleep. They didn't notice until Camila sat up suddenly like a zombie.

"Oh no," Lauren said pausing the movie.

"What the fuck?" Dinah said.

"She's sleepwalking again."

Dinah's eyes widened. "Are you shitting me?"

"She does it from time to time whenever she has a stressful day or like a serious problem," Lauren said. "She'll go back to sleep if you just stay perfectly still and don't say her na–"

"Camila!" Dinah called out. "Wake up!"

"Dinah no!"

Before either woman could react Camila pounced on Dinah like a tiger clambering over Lauren in the process. Camila gripped Dinah by the back of neck and kissed her hard on the lips.

Lauren's jaw dropped. She was definitely not expecting that! Dinah squeaked and tugged at Camila's hands but she couldn't even move her a little bit.

"Don't fight her or she'll get stronger," Lauren said. "I'll get her to wake up, just relax, let it happen."

Dinah wasn't about to argue since not listening to Lauren had caused the situation in the first place.

"Babe," Lauren said softly caressing Camila's back. "You have to wake up now okay babe? I know we've been traveling non-stop to South America then France and you've lost your luggage and been in meetings and shows. I haven't been a very good girlfriend obviously since now you're kissing one of our best friends..."

She glanced at Dinah and saw that she had completely given into the kiss. Her eyes were closed, her hand was on Camila's cheek, and she was wholeheartedly kissing her back. Lauren could actually see their tongues swirling around together.

Lauren gulped and focused on the task at hand. She already felt the wetness pooling in between her legs but she ignored it and gently shook Camila's shoulders.

"Wake up," she whispered.

Camila snorted awake and stopped kissing Dinah. Dinah let out a soft moan that made Lauren's skin crawl with arousal.

Camila was disoriented for a moment then her eyes widened in realization and she jumped off the couch like a scared cat nearly crashing into the coffee table.

"Fuck! Dinah I'm sorry!" she cried.

Dinah gulped and shrugged not really knowing what to say.

Camila turned her attention to Lauren and got on her knees in front of her. "Babe I'm so sorry, please I'm..."

Camila was cut off by Lauren's lips against hers. Lauren slipped her tongue into Camila's mouth and swirled her tongue around.

Camila looked horribly confused. Lauren gulped nervously then glanced at Dinah who was just staring. Camila gasped when Lauren slowly leaned forward until her lips were merely inches away from Dinah's.

She looked into her friend's eyes silently asking for permission. Dinah answered by closing the gap in between them and kissing Lauren.

The kiss became heated quickly. Dinah gripped Lauren's shoulders as the taller woman pinned her down onto the couch.

"Stop!"

They both broke apart with a heavy breath and looked up at Camila who was standing up. She was panting so hard Lauren thought she was seething.

She lifted her hands slowly and said, "I'm sorry I got c-carried away..."

"Shut up and stand up," Camila said.