Before I faint then and there, I welcome him inside. He walks in and stands next to me. I close the door and turn to face him. I realize that he is standing so close to me. I feel myself blush. Cam notices and smiles.

“You look amazing!” He says. My heart does a big flip inside. God, he is super hot! He is NOTHING compared to Zac! If you want to know what super hot looks like, Cam is the perfect example. 

“You don’t look too bad yourself.” I tease. He softly laughs and so do I.

“So you ready to go?” He asks.

“Yeah…” I say. He laces his fingers through mine and we walk to his car. My jaw drops to the floor when I see his car.

“WOW!” I breathe.

Cam smiles at my expression.

“It was a present from my dad.”

His car is a black Cadillac Thorium. The car is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Come on. Get in. Don’t make me drag you in.” He says teasingly.

I give him an as-if look. He laughs.

“You don’t think I will do it.” He says, matter of factly.

Well, he is right. I doubt he would be able to pick me up! 

“No I don’t.” I say, rolling my eyes for no reason. Before long, Cam swoops me into his arms, bridal style, like I weigh nothing. I wrap my arms around his neck and try not to think about how good he smells. He is definitely wearing cologne. He uses his key to open the door automatically. He then gently places me into my seat. I playfully punch him on the arm and he leans out of the car, smiling.

Before he can shut the door Cam gets pushed forward onto my lap. He quickly gets off, an angry expression on his face. When he gets out the car, he falls on the floor again. Well, more like pushed to the floor!

I am confused until I see Zac standing there looking very angry with his fists clenched together. Then I realize what just happened. Zac punched Cam!!!!!!!!!!!!

I run towards Cam, who is groaning on the floor. His nose is bleeding. Anger starts to bulid up inside of me. Zac is not going to live to see another day.

“WHAT THE HELL, ZAC!?” I yell, standing up. He is so going to have to run and hide with the mood I am in!

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUNCH HIM?” I know that all the neighbors can probably hear me, but I don’t care right now. As I wait for Zac’s answer, his face gets even angrier.

“Get in the house, Katie.” He says in a low, dangerous voice, trying to keep his voice low. He is struggling. I can tell by the way he keeps on clenching his fists. I am the one who should be angry! Not him! What is up with him?

“I can’t just leave Cam out here by himself.” I say to him harshly, not yelling anymore.

“You wont have to.” He says.

I look at him as if he is crazy.

“Are you cra-“ I am cut off by the sound of an engine roaring. I look to my right and see that Cam is driving away. It is not until Cam’s car is completely out of sight that I turn to face Zac. I give him the most pissed off glare that I can manage, which at this point in time, is not that hard at all.

“Get inside, Katie.” Zac demands. I just give him my in-your-dreams look. I have used that look on him many times before, so he knows exactly what my answer is. He just sighs. I can tell that that sigh meant that no matter what I do I am still going to get my ass in the house. I am not going to go into the house without a fight.