Flea falling

(A/N:this is my first thing I've wrote so far so please enjoy!)

Fells POV

I wake up to someone stomping on my ribs"ow fuck!" I said and then with blurry eyes I saw boss standing there and said"WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU WORTHLESS BROTHER!!!" I felt a few of my rib break.i said "ow!...I'm sorry boss for not waking up on time" "YOU BETTER BE!!!" heh boss is a asshole to me more than any one else for some reason... I don't know why he is but I haven't eaten anything for at least five days because of boss. even though he's a huge jerk to me I still love him. also he can be a little over dramatic at times...like when I pulled a small prank on him. It was hilarious! I can't believe he thought that a human was actually there!but...lets just get back to the story. so I was walking to my sentry post like I always do but this time I was starving and I could barely see and walk because of my broken ribs from earlier. I fell into the snow from all the pain and went unconscious. Next thing I knew I was greeted by papyrus I mean boss but he looked different...he wore the battle body of my bro but it was white instead of black."please don't hurt me boss!"I said as I flinched. he responded "WHAT?WHY WOULD I HURT ANY ONE...WAIT...SANS?YOU LOOK...DIFFERENT...ARE YOU OK PERSON THAT LOOKS LIKE SANS?"I am surprised by how nice he is me. I looked at him in confusion."what?why are you so nice boss?"
(End of chapter one I hope you enjoyed! I will release another one or an update to this one I 1 or 2 months or so)