Hello G/\§73R

(A; sorry it's been a long time since the last part,I'm lazy,not that creative,and don't know if I should keep pushing the lemon part further away or not. But I will to make you people keep reading until the end of this book,and yes, it will end. Not now,not next week, but some time in the future.)

Fells P.O.V.

     I creep up the stairs to where sans,uh classics bedroom door is. *I love you sans...* I hear frisk say to San-Classic,classic,not sans,classic. I want him inside me, what am I thinking?!?! I do not want that!
     quickly I rush down stairs to the couch and start to think about what i just thought and then his door creeks open slowly and frisk walks out and  sits on the couch next to me.*he has been drinking a lot more recently than he usually does...I hope it has nothing to do with you coming here* frisk says worriedly.
     "huh? Oh I hope it doesn't,..." I hope he's just suppressing his lewd thoughts of me and him fu-no! Stop this! He is myself,he is ME for crying out loud!!!where has all this sudden lust come from?!?
     "hey uh, do you mind if I take a fucki-uh, little nap?"I still can't believe that I'm being friendly with people, it's relaxing also having turning my eye back to a natural white instead of that fierce red color that takes a lot of energy to pull of.*sure I will just go up stairs to sans and watch over him, ok?*
     "no!-um, yes,yes,that is okay" what the fuck was I thinking!? Saying no? Am I in love? Yes embrace it, embrace the lust that is strong in you for classi-No!!! Fuck this and fuck you! I do not love him! I cannot love him! he is the same person as ME god damnit! STOP!
Frisks P.O.V.
     I can see fell fighting himself back against something.*are you okay? If you need anything or want some help I am here for you, I can help, I think.* He turns to me looking for words to say,
     "no,fuc-...thanks but no. All I need is just some rest, yeah rest."
     *there is a guest room upstairs if you need it-*
     "no thanks I'll,...just rest here." He rolls into a ball and "sleeps"
Fells P.O.V.(again)

I quickly fall alsleep and see a dark, tall, man- no, skeleton in a black lab coat."Da-...Gaster? Why did you have to lea-""S70/> T@|kiNG" he says cutting me off