‘Talk to him! He really likes you. I can tell  xxx ;)’     

I mentally laugh and flip my phone shut. What am I suppose to talk to him about? I have nothing to say. Well I best start with why he’s here I guess.

“So, I heard you pranked Mr. Smith.” I say coolly, trying to keep the uneasiness out of my voice. It’s working. So far.

Cam laughs to himself, probably remembering the incident.

“Yep. I have reputation for pranking teachers. Even when I don’t prank a teacher, I am still always the teachers first guess.”

I try to think of something to say, though I say something that I totally regret as soon as it leaves my mouth.

“So do you have a girlfriend?”

Cam grins and I blush.

“Someone jealous?” Cam asks me, a grin on his face. I blush a deeper red and try to respond in a cool way.

“You're not my type.” I say, as coolly as I can, but I can hear a bit of doubt in my voice.

After a couple of seconds, Cam moves closer to me. I try to move my chair back, but he is holding it in place with one hand. His other hand pulls me out of my chair so I am standing up. I am frozen with shock. What’s he trying to do? When I don’t move, he stands up too. His hands go around my waist. He is so close that I can feel his heart beating against my chest. The longer I stand there, the more I am getting lost in his eyes. I soooo badly want to kiss him. I look down at his lips and then back up to his eyes. I could see amusement in them. I dont know what to do, so I just stand there. 

“I am so your type.” Cam whispers in my ear. I smile. I can’t believe this is happening.

Just at that moment, the door flies open and Mr. Smith barges in. I jump back trying to create space between Cam and I, but Cam is still holding onto my waist.

“It’s ok…. don’t move. I want to see his reaction.” Cam whispers, so only I can hear. I nod in response and turn back to see Mr. Smith’s angry expression.

“What in the world do you two think your doing?” Mr. Smith yells, making me back into Cam’s chest.

“Don’t be scared of him. I’m here.” Cam says in a low voice. My heart does a flip. God, he is so sweet. And so bloody hot!

“Do you care to answer my question, Mr. Lewis?!”

Who the hell is Mr. Lewis? When Cam responds, I get my answer.

 So that’s his last name. Lewis. I like it!

“Well, you see Sir, Katie needed help with her salsa moves, so I decided to help out.”

I turn around and give him a look of disbelief. I dont even do salsa let alone any type of dancing. 

“Miss. Stone, I would appreciate if you step away from Mr. Lewis and I suggest that next time you need help with your dancing, you wait till your not in detention.”

I can feel my cheeks burning red and I decide to sit closer to Lizzie when Mr. Smith leaves the room. I don't bother saying anything to Cam. 

The door opened again as soon as I sat down and Mr. Smith walked into the room.

“Mr. Lewis, please come with me.” Mr. Smith instructed Cam.

Cam gives me a wink before leaving the room.

When the door shuts, I look at Lizzie who is now staring at me with a smile on her face.

“So……?” She begins.