Chapter 5: Sandara

Even though GD strictly said I am not allowed to come and the others can't deny him because he's the leader, I still managed over him and he agreed I can go with them. I did everything with the remaining six hours just to convince GD that I won't do anything stupid to their town, and I won't blurt their monster secrets once I'm free from their house. Besides, as if they'll set me free, right?

I wore my Alice in the Wonderland costume tonight, since the other boys were fully dressed and applied heavy mascara on my eyes to appear monster-ly to the monsters. GD lent me one of his black robes, and I also wore it on my costume. One thing I don't want to happen is being known I'm human while I'm at the monsters' territory. That doesn't sound so good and friendly.

Once I got out of the bedroom, they were already waiting for me in the music room, doing nothing asides from standing and poking each other. GD was wearing a black tuxedo over a white tuxedo shirt, and a tall Abraham Lincoln type of hat on his head. His red hair was put down so it looked like a bowl cut, but then, he looks extremely handsome than the previous days. Taeyang was wearing a simple black shirt beneath a tuxedo paired with torn jeans and black leather shoes. Top wore a black button down and gray jeans, looking casual and cool with his Ray Ban sunglasses. Can he see with that thing? Seungri wore a black coat paired with gray tight pants. On the other hand, Daesung looked cute with his black dinner jacket and tuxedo shirt and plain black pants. The boys looked charming.

"Why did you wear that?" Top pointed at my costume.

"I don't have anything to wear." I explained, and clutched my skirt, lifting it slightly up.

"You should change," Top said, pointing again at my costume and I find it very disturbing. "The other monsters will automatically know you're human with your dress. They probably have watched have the annual offering at the local TV."

"What will I change into? This is my best dress." I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh, I know!" Taeyang lightly slam his right fist against his left palm. "Seungri's previous girlfriend left a black dress after he broke up with her."

"Why did Yoona decided to leave one behind?" Seungri asked, bewildered.

"She believes on the fact you'll miss her, and come begging in front of her, telling you need her and everything." Taeyang said, and looked up at the ceiling. "Yeah, she loves you like that."

Daesung sang, "I-I love you like a love song baby. I-I love you like a love song baby."

We all looked at Seungri, and waited for him to say anything about his ex-girlfriend Yoona, because an ex leaving a dress is something that doesn't occur every day. He was biting his lip, and then, clapping his hand he said, "Okay, you can get it. I don't mind, I have CR."

"Okay," Taeyang shrugged. "If you say so. Come on, Dara, follow me."

I followed Taeyang to the bedroom, and he hovered over to the small drawer at the corner of the room near Seungri's bed while I settled on Taeyang's bed—the middle bed. He took a glance at me, smirking and opened it, tiny flies and dust flying away from inside. I looked from my spot, craning my neck and stretching my eyebrows up and I saw him get black clothing from inside. He stood up, and showed me the dress with his natural grin, his small great eyes also smiling. It was a black sleeveless lace dress with a tube dress underneath it to maintain its slightly puffed up style and to cover up the torso that the lace can't hide.

"Yoona likes laces." Taeyang said, tossing the dress at me and I was lucky enough to catch it.

"Will this be enough?" I asked, standing up and placed the dress on top of me, checking where it would end. It was not short for my liking, resting only three inches after my knees and besides, the tube dress underneath can cover up my chest and my legs.