Prologue

Copyright(2020)of fascinated_rainbow.

No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic,mechanical,photocopying, recording scanning,or otherwise without prior permission of the author.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lim.er.ence

noun

The state of being infutuated or obsessed with another person, typically experienced involuntarily and characterized by a strong desire for reciprocation of one's feeling but not primarily for a sexual relationship.

ONE

Today was the first day at high school, finally I was a senior and I didnt want to be late at the first day of my school but because of the junk alarm I got late and now there were only two minutes left for the first period. I did'nt even know whether I had worn the right pair of shoes or not, I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the right pair of shoes on my toes, but the happinesss was short lived as after a second I crashed into a hard figure.

"Damn,watch out you..."All the words drained out of my mouth as I looked at the handsome figure in front of me.

"You fine there?"Oh what a melodious voice I thought.

I was paraylized, the way he looked at me with those mesmerising deep ocean blue eyes.

"Um, are you okay?"he knelt in front of me.

I could'nt help but notice his rippling muscles as he kneeled.

"back to earth" and everything blurred in front of me. I caught the hand which was stopping me from looking at the handsome face.

"Uh."Looking at the puzzled face I realised what I was doing and quickly pulled my hand from his.

"I am um.. okay, tha-nk y-ou, s-sorr-y." I stammered and ran into the school.