Luke the runs

Luke's pov

Soooooo today we were shooting for the she's kinda hot videoclip. We start at noon and it's now 8:30 am and i'm starving. I thought what i could do and then an idea popped in. I never fried an egg before oops. My mom used to do it every Sunday, and i never felt the urge to fry an egg before so.
I walked in the kitchen. I know how to do it. It couldn't be that hard, right?
So i thought an egg was supposed to be like, wet on the top. You know like the yellow/orange middle. Well that wasn't the case. My egg fried literally 3 minutes and i thought it was okay.. So i ate it.

*Magical time skip to two hours later*
Still Luke's pov

"Good Morning every- eh Luke.. Were are the others?" Ashton came into the living room. "Well, i've been sitting here the past two hours all by myself." It's literally 10:30 wait 10:32 to be exact. "Jeez what have you been doing two hours" ashton sat down next to me looking at my plate.
"Did you fry an egg? I can smell."
"Yeah i never fried an egg before and i though. I want scrambled eggs."
"Well i hope for you that you fried them right, you can get really bad when it wasn't. I mean, a minimum of 8 minutes." 8 MINUTES. I fried them literally 3 minutes omygod i'm gonna be so sick. "You did that, right?.. Luke" ashton was trying to get my attention but i was frozen. And then it all made sense. The cramps i've been feeling for almost 30 minutes now. "A-ash.."
"Luke, o god no please don't say you.. You.."
"I ate raw egg" the cramps got worse and i ran to the bathroom slamming the door shut behind me later realizing that it was pretty loud. But now i just needed the bathroom. I knew it the one second i sat down. I got the runs.. "Luke! Lukey hey, are you.. Are you having.. You know."
"Yeah.." I groaned. "I'll be out in a bit though"
"Okay" i heart ash walking away. Now just hoping i didn't wake mike or cal.
Although 10 minutes later i heart knocking on the door. "Who's in there, please hurry i really need to go"
Michael. "I- eh i'll be out in a bit." I said trying to control my voice and not sound to shaky. I failed. "Are you okay? Luke what are ya doing?"
"I- i'm okay, i- i swear."
"Okay, well than better hurry or i pee myself." I cleaned myself and flushed the toilet. I sprayed air refresher in the air so it wouldn't smell bad.
I walked out the door and an unhappy and inpatient Michael stood there jumping up and down. He rushed pass me. "Oooohhh i understand why it took you so long. Taking a dump." Guess he smelled the air refresher.
"Haha.. Yeah.." I walked back to the living room where Calum and Ash were watching something on the television. "Hey Luke, how you doing?"
"Could be better as you know."
"What? What's wrong?" Calum joined our convo
"Well let's just say i fried an egg this morning and-" that moment Michael walked in. "O god you didn't.."
"And it was the first time.., so it fried not long enough and now i have the runs."
"That's why it took you so long.., and the air refresher. I'm sorry mate."
"Yeah.. I remember the last time i had the runs and it wasn't a good experience." Calum shook his head.
"I apologize in advance for, being in the bathroom too long or leaving it smelly.. As long as there is air refresher haha." They all nodded and mumbled an 'i'm sorry' or 'okay'.
"But.. We have shooting day today.. You think you can make it?" Ash asked after a good 5 minutes silence. "Yeh.. I think i have to suck it up and just go with it."
"Yeh and you can always take medicine maybe" Michael said. True, i walked to the kitchen hoping we had some pepto. Too bad. "Hey any of you has any pepto?" I asked. "Noo" they said in unison. "You have an hour to get ready Luke, if you want to shower maybe." I really wanted to shower. "Dibs on the shower" i ran to the bathroom.

Ashton pov

I can't tell you how worried i actually am. I know Luke is now an adult and he can do it but still. I feel like he's my younger brother so i need to take care of him. But on the other hand, it's only a videoclip shoot. "Guys!!! Are you ready yet?" I yelled from downstairs. "Almost" i heart Luke from the bathroom. "Alrighty"
So 5 minutes later everyone gathered in the living room. "Good we can go"