Chapter 2// Critical Conversations

Later that day...
Dan's POV

I really want to know who this person is. It could really just be a crazy fan that somehow got my number. I think I should block him. I'll talk to Phil about it tomorrow, I mean, later today. It's literally 5 in the morning, I think I should go to sleep.

Later that afternoon...

Phil didn't wake up early today and that's extremely unusual of him. He never oversleeps.

I walked over to his room and saw his open laptop by his side. His fringe was all messy so it looked like a quiff. It's really funny actually. And maybe cute too. Since his laptop was still on, my curious ass chose to sneak at what he was doing a little.

I entered his basic password: AmazingPhil666. As soon as I saw the screen appear my eyes widened in fear. I was in complete shock.

"Love Doesn't Differ- Dan H. x Jacob S."

He was reading a fan-fiction between Jacob Sartorius and I, myself. I decided to start reading it. It was quite intriguing but then came the part 'I looked at Jacob's soft p-' Yeah I stopped reading... I put the computer to sleep and left it as it was and acted like nothing happened. Was he actually reading this all night?

I watched some anime again for two hours yet Phil still didn't wake up. I started worrying. A lot. What if he's sick? What if he's in a coma? What's wrong? My heart started to ache.

I walked over to Phil's room and again but then I heard a buzz from my pocket. I looked at my message from 'my secret admirer' saying 'I love you. I wish you could cuddle me right now ^•^'

Dan: You're so sweet but I don't know anything about you. >.<

"Secret Admirer": Would you try to love me if I told you more about me?(◕‿◕✿)

Dan: Yeah, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Secret Admirer": I'm not near your age, I'm famous, I'm hated by everyone, I'm ugly,  I love you more than anything, and I can't live without you.

Dan: Why would people hate you and it isn't about the outside, it's about the inside? ☻

"Secret Admirer": I'm annoying. I'm annoyance to this world. I should just die.

Dan: You aren't an annoyance and you shouldn't die either. I'm here for you okay?

"Secret Admirer": You would hate me if you ever met me. :((

Dan: I promise. I promise that I won't hate you ever. You're a good person. I know that.

"Secret Admirer": I love you so much. Tears are actually rolling down my face.

Dan: I wish I could be there to wipe it off your cheeks and tell you that it's going to be okay.

"Secret Admirer": Why do you always play with my heart so easily? :(

Dan: What? I didn't know, sorry. ;-;

"Secret Admirer": Goodnight baby.

Dan: Goodnight. 🌙

"Secret Admirer": I love you.

//Read by Dan 💗 at 9:30 PM//

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕
A/N: So how's the story so far? I have a lot of errors so far but I'll edit it later...