Kips P.O.V.

I woke up and she wasn't in bed anymore, I went to the bathroom and she wasn't there either. I looked at the time and it was 7:30 in the morning, i walked to Kassidy's room and knocked on the door tell someone answered, Reb opened the door, "what's up man?" I quickly reply, "Is Breanna in there with you?" He shook his head, "haven't seen her since last night."

I ran down the halls and on every floor. I went to the front desk, "have you seen a girl with dark red hair? About this tall-" ( making the height with my hands ) "yes, she went forwards the beach, she didn't look to good." I got worried,"what do you mean?" He replied, "she was crying pretty hard and she had something in her hand." I nodded and rushed towards the beach.

I see someone laying down, I rush over and it's Breanna, I was relieve. She laid there crying with a bottle of jack in her hand and a piece of paper in the other. I don't know how, but she managed to put my boxers on, backwards. She was balling her eyes out, "why her? Why not me?" She looked at me. My heart dropped. I bend down. "I know how you feel." She attempted to sit up, I took the jack from her and helped her sit up. She wasn't crying anymore, just a blank face to the sea. "I remember when my mom left my dad, he had six kids to take care of, because I'm one of quadruplets, then two older, Devin and Burgundie," I was shocked, "you're a quadruplet!'?" She nodded. "they all picked on me, gave me scars and caused me so much pain, spread rumors about me, made fun of me, and I never had a mom to talk to." She was holding back tears, her chin was bouncing and she took a deep breath and continued talking, "Burgundie was there for me, she treated me like a human and unlike my mom, she took time out of her life to help me grow to be who I am today." She fought the tears, stopping in her tracks. "When I found her body in the forest, I instantly wanted to die. She's what kept me going. I relive that day every night when I sleep. Every fucking miserable night. And every time it gets worse, I remember more, I see more, I hear more, every damn night. That's the only dream I've had for the last year now, and I can't do anything about it. I almost never sleep, and last night, when I laid next to you, i was able to sleep. And it felt so good." She stated crying her eyes out, "thank you." She said looking me right in the eyes. "Thank you so much." I smiled, "I'm so so sorry, it gets better, and easier, I promise." She looked at me, "I fucking hope so."

She laid down and squeezed the paper really hard, her hand was white from how hard she was squeezing. "Let's go back to the room."

She looked blankly into the sky, "you can." I helped her up and picked her up. We went to the hotel and back to the room, I layer her down and she was already asleep. I take the piece of paper out of her hand, it was her sister and her. I read the back, "the day before." I looked at her and how exhausted she looked. I felt so bad. I set it down and her journal was on the ground. I was tempted to read it, but I let it where it was and laid in bed next to her. I dozed off.