Breanna's P.O.V.

We got to the plain and I sat next to Kip. I couldn't beleive I'm doing this with someone I don't even know. I sigh and close my eyes ashamed of myself.

I didn't move from that possition because I started to fall asleep. My head kept falling and i kept waking back up. Look around for anything i could rest on. Kip was already sleeping. I didn't know if i should use his shoulder or not.

I was to tired to even care. I lay my head against his shoulder and i fell asleep.

I woke up to him lifting the arm rest and pulling me closer. I wrap my arms around him and we quickly fall asleep.

My nightmare

Me and Burgundie, (Big sister that died) were walking home from the pool. We went down the bike trail like we always have. We start running for fun. She ran a lot faster than me. "Wait up!" I yelled trying desperatly to stay with her. My legs became numb. I was breathing really fast and could keep up. I look down at my legs, "Come on." Trying to motivate myself. I went to look back up and I didn't see her. "Burgindie? That's not funny!" She didn't come out. I went into the bushes where I saw her shoe. It had blood on it. I rushed into the forest looking for her. I turned around to find her body, with knives all over body hanging from rope.

I scream and cry. I woke up to Kip shaking me, everyone watching me. I jump to my feet and rush to the bathroom. He rushed after me. I locked the bathroom door. I cried on the toilet. I grabbed the toilet paper. Whiped my face down and through the toilet paper away. I opened the door and he steps in closing the door behind him. "What are you doing?" I asked. He looked at me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I began to think about my big sister. I was trying not to cry and he pulled my head to his chest. "I've got you." He said to me. It was very comferting. I relax and he looked at me in my eyes. He whiped my tears and kissed my forhead. "Let's go back to our seats." I took his hand and we left heading torwards our seats. I didn't look at anyone, but I could feel there eye's looking at me. I sat down and Kip cuddled with me. I whisper to him. "Thanks." He grabbed my hand.

I didn't want to go back to sleep. He quickly fell asleep. I just sat there thinking of anything else.

I look over at Kassidy and she was just looking out the window. I carefully got up and sat next to her in the empty seat. "Hey." I said. She just looked at me. "What's wrong?" She asked. I smiled, "Just made a fool out of myself. Nothing new." She smiled, "Why'd you leave Kip? You guys looked comfterable." I smiled, "I don't wanna sleep and he does. So I'm going to let him. Besides I wanna talk to you. How's Reb?" She smiled, he's very nice, but i haven't had a boyfriend in so long, i dont know how to act around guys." We laughed. "I know." I said. I saw a pen on the seat infront of me. I grabbed it and took her hand. Like me, she had a lot of tattoo's. I began drawling the inside of her lyrics on the sleave. Drawling the "O's" in to make them dots and before i got halfway up her arm she took the pen and did the same thing to me. She added a tattoo that ended up looking really cool. "I'll get that next." She smiled and continued drawling.

I dozed off and i didn't even have a dream.

I was woken up and saw Kassidy infront of me. "Time to go." I looked at me arm and it was pretty cool.

It had flowers all over my arm. She even added her name in cursive.

I look over to Kip grabbing our bags. I stood up and walked over to him. He got the bags down and I grabbed mine. But I set them down because I had to sneeze. I sneezed twice and looked up at Kip. He was smiling. I grabbed my things again and he said, "You're cute when you sneeze."

I could feel my cheecks blushing. I smiled. "Wel thank-ya." I said jokingly. He smiled and grabbed his bags beginning to walk out. I grab my bags and follow him. We got to the van that picked us up. I threw my stuff in the back and sat next to Kip. We sat in the back next to Rod. I looked over at him. He was hotter then I rememebered. I looked to Kass and she was flirting with Reb hardcore.