Kip's P.O.V.

I got back to the stadium and grabbed my bags. I went where everyone was crowded around the bar. I asked the waiter for a beer and chimed in on everyones conversation. They were talking about how hot the girls were in the crowd. I thought about Breanna. I looked at Reb, "did you see that one chick with dark red hair?"

He smiled and pointed to me with his pointer fingure as he wad holding a beer. "Yeah, dude her blond friend was smoking."

I just laughed thinking about her friend puking her guts out. I remembered her car was still here.

I walked outside and looked inside her car. I tried opening the door and it was unlocked. I sat down and i saw the keys jist hanging out of the ignition. I texted Reb. "Hey, gonna be late. Be right back."

I started the car and drove off torwards to her house. She had a Like A Storm CD in and playing. I thought maybe she needs to listen to better music. I turned around and I ran back inside looking for a Winger CD and another t-shirt.

I got back to her car and drive torwards her house. I turned the radio on and turned some music on i liked. I see her street and I pulled into parking lot. I got somewhat nervous. I got out of her car and took her keys out. I left the CD and t-shirt in the car. I locked the door and i began to walk to her door. I knocked. Butbshe didn't answer. I opened the door and stepped in. She was on the couch still sleeping. I set her keys next to the note and i stood there and observed her. But she looked like she was crying. I turned a light on and she was crying in her sleep. I didn't know whether or not to wake her up or leave her. "She has night terrors. She'll be okay in a few when she wakes up and realizes it's a dream." I turned around to find her friend standing at the fridge. I walked over, "Why?"

"Why what?" She asked still a little drunk. "Why does she have night terrors?"

She put grabbed her milk and began pouring it in the cup. "Her sister died a year ago."

I looked over at her, i could relate. My wife was killed in a car accident.

I checked the time, "Hey i got to head out to go to Brazil. Let her know Kip brought her car back." She nodded drinking her milk, "Will do." I opened the door and walked out. I called a taxi on the way down the stairs.

I go out the door and i waited for a the taxi. I saw it down the street and when it pulled up to me. I got in and we drove off.

I hear my name, i look around but i couldn't see anyone. "Stop real quick." I open the door and looked around. I see Breanna standing there and began walking in because she didn't see me stop. "Breanna!" I yelled she turned and saw me. "Wait here." I walked back and she was holding her keys and smiling. "You brought my car back?" I finally got to her. "Yeah, and there's a few things for you in the seat."

She smiled and pulled the note i wrote. "You want me to go? Why?"

She looked a little upset. "I don't know. But if you end up not liking me. I'll buy you a plane ticket home." She looked at me. "I don't even know you though."

I grabbed her hand, "You would have so much fun. I would like you to come. We're going to the Bahama's and fun places like that. If anything, you can make a vacation out of it. And that's fine with me." 

She smiled and i could tell she wanted to go. "I don't know." She said. "Come on...."

She swung our hands back and forth. "Fine..." She let go and went to pack her bags. I ran to the taxi. "She's coming. Mind waiting a little longer?" They nodded and pulled back in the parking lot. I ran to her room. And my phone buzzed. "Hey Kip, where you at man?"

I smiled, I'm bringing someone on tour with me." He sounded excited. "Who?" I went to the hallway. "You know that Dark red hair girl?" He laughed, "Nice! Man, bring her friend for me! Seriously."

I hung up and looked at Kassidy, "Hey, Reb wants you to go. Wanna come?" She laughed like i was kidding. I just looked at her confused. "I'm serious." I said. She looked at me. "I'll pack really quick." And she ran to her room.

I went to Bre's room and saw posters covering her wall. She had marroon carpeted walls and things covered her walls.

She went to her closet and grabbed her suit case and through it on her bed. It was black with stickers covering it. I looked closer and she ducktaped her concert tickets to it.

She went back to her closest and all she had were leggings and t-shirts. Some shorts and swim suits. She through two swim suits in the bag in a corner. She grabbed around 10-12 shirts and grabbed 10-12 leggings. It all fit. She grabbed 2-3 shoes and 2-3 sandles. She grabbed a little bag the same way as her big one and through her make-up and beauty shit. She went to the bathroom and grabbed everything she needed and put it in that bag. She looked around. "I'm forgetting something." I laughed. "P.J.'s?" She smiled, "i have shirts and underwear." She snapped, "Underwear." She went to her dresser and grabbes a handfull of underwear and threw them in a slot of her bag. Went back for socks and bandanas and her hats. She looked in her closet. Looked at something and looked away closing the door. "What?" I asked. She blushed, "Just my journal." She walked into the bathroom and grabbed another bag. It was empty. She through her journal in it and it fit perfectly and zipped it then locked it with a littlr lock and put the lock on her key chain. She zipped it up and we went to the living room. She walked around the house unplugging everything and turning everything off. Kassidy came out with her bags and she had bras in her hand. "You'll need these." Said kass throwing them at Bre. She grabbed them and quickly put them in her bag. She lit a cig and grabbed her five packs of un-opened cigerettes and put them in her purse. She threw kass a cig and threw one at me. She threw her lighter and i caught it. We lit them and she grabbed her bags shut all the lights off and she set her alarm, locked the door and we went back to the taxi throwing our things in the back.

Bre flicked her cig in the grass and openes the door for Kass. "Come on." Kassidy dropped her cig and stepped on it. I took one last hit and i grabbed the door for her as she closed the trunk. She seemed either excited or nervous. "Calm down. We'll be there soon enough."

She smiled and we got in the taxi, "Okay, we're set."

He began to drive. I felt her hand against my leg and i grabbed it. She smiled and looked at me. She rested her head against my shoulder and we went to the areana and i grabbed her bags and she walked next to me on the way to the other taxi with all ort bags and Reb already packed my bags.

We sat in the taxi and Kassidy was flirting with Reb and he was acting differnt with her. He wasn't coming on to her like with other girls. Then again, look at me. I'm doing to same.