Kip's P.O.V.

We got back to the hotel and I hopped in the showered. I thought of ways to help her move on. Maybe if i let her just have fun. It will block out the pain.

I got out of the shower and dried off. I tied my towel around my waist and walked out. Breanna was laying in bed in the Winger t-shirt to bed. I looked at the TV and she was watching Saturday night live.

She looked over and smiled at me. She turned her head and she looked like my ex wife for a second. I blinked and she didn't. She looked at me with a peice of paper. She gave it to me. "Your fans know where you are" she smiled.

I opened the paper and it was a photo of some girl's boobs. I laughed and through it away. I looked at Breanna as she watched the TV blinking slowly, quietly lying there tired.

She looked at me with red tired eyes. I looked at the clock. It read 2:30 am. I grabbed my shorts and  went into the bathroom to change. I threw them on and went back out. I got in thr other bed because I didn't know if she was comfterable with me yet.

She turned her light off and said, "Night." She sounded sad. I said, "Night."

I dozed off after turning my lamp off.

BREANNA'S P.O.V.

Nightmare:

I walked over to the bushes and saw her shoe. I walked deeper and found her dripping dry of blood and hanging from a tree. I looked around to see if anyone was here and no one was. I screamed, "Help me!" I screamed over and over again. I ran to my sister and tried to untie her empty body.

I here leaves moving behind me. I turned scared out of my mind. Every inch of my body shaking. It was a man. He had bloody hands. I looked at his face and tried to run-

I jumped up from the bed and took deep breaths. I looked over at Kip and he was sleeping. I looked at the time. 5:43 am. I grabbed a cup and got a drink of water. I came back out and he was in a differn't possition. He was faceing my bed, I put my cup down and walked to my bed. I layed down but i faced Kip. I wanted him to told me. I get up and get into his bed and lie down next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and i made it so my body was against his. It was very conferting.

"Relax, I'm here." He said. I relaxed my body and closed my eyes. His presence was comferting. I felt safe.

I went back to bed and i didn't have a dream this time.

I woke up and I was still being held by Kip like when we fell asleep. There was a knock on the door. I carefully unwrap myself from Kip's grip. I get up and go to the door. It was John. "Wake Kip up, breakfast ends soon." I nodded okay. I walked to Kip. "Hey breakfast is going to end soon." I said shaking him a little. He smiled when he saw me. "What?" I smiled, "Breakfast ends soon. John wants you to go."  He sat up. He put his hair in a bun and yawned. I brought my face closer and puckered my lips for a kiss. He kissed me and pulled me into his lap as a joke. He layed back and i layed on top of him. I kissed him again. I sat up and he was playing with the end of my t-shirt.

I kissed him one last time and got up pulling him with me. He smiled and stood up.

I went to my suit case and threw some sweat pants on and he just through a t-shirt on.

We went out the door and walked to the elevator. While we were waiting for the elevator to open he took my hand and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arm around his back and he put his over my shoulders.

The door opened and we walked in. I pressed the botton and the doors closed. It was only. Us in the elevator. We were standing there awkwardly quiet. Out of no where my stomach makes a noise and it was so loud. I just laughed, "I'm hungry." He smiled, "I can tell."