Chapter Seven

At the beginning, Stiles was angry. Not at Theo, not at the man who almost killed him, not at the woman who he killed, but at himself. He was angry at himself for killing someone to protect someone else.

    It was all pretty fucked up at first - who was he to decide who should live and who should die? Stiles knew that he sounded like ghandi or something when he asked himself that but he didn't care. It was the truth. It wasn't just about him liking Theo anymore or even about loving Theo; It was about him committing homicide to protect Theo...after Theo commit homicide.

    The doctors at the hospital thought that the spiraling depression Stiles fell into that day was some adverse effect of the trauma from his accident. They had no idea that he was connected to the double murder of Jason and Jessica Ratford that occurred only a few rooms down. Those were their names. Stiles made sure he found out as much about them as he could, even going through the police's records through his dad's laptop.

    After that night Stiles had stopped talking to Theo, or at least tried to. He needed time to think - but this wasn't Theo's first time around. He knew that thinking about it would just make Stiles feel worse, especially where Stiles was so pure. He hadn't meant to corrupt that.

    He did small things at first, sneaking in balloons while he was sleeping and coffee while he was only supposed to drink clear fluids. It hurt him so bad to see Stiles like this, suffering because of him. He knew he had to make it right but it wasn't as simple as just killing someone this time.

    When Theo got a call from Stiles' dad three weeks from the incident, three weeks of watching over Stiles in his sleep, he was relieved. Stiles wanted to see him.

    He was out of the hospital by then, but still confined to his bed mostly. He had gotten a grip on his life, it seemed. He no longer sat silent and stared or shifted uncomfortably in his sleep. He was getting through this like Theo knew he could, and he asked Theo if they could start seeing eachother again.

    He almost cried in relief that he wasn't holding anything against him.

    Theo slept over almost every night after that and knew Stiles medications better than Stiles himself or even the sheriff (Who admitted they were still baffled at who could kill two people in a hospital and get away with it). Theo knew that whenever Stiles would take Xanax for his anxiety, he would have to take Difenoxin instead of Tramadol to deal with his pain or if he had already taken Tramadol he would have to pick up Stiles' prescription for Klonopin. He was basically Stiles' stay at home pharmacist.

    "Theo," Stiles called from their bed one night as Theo came out of the shower.

    "What's up?" Theo asked with a smirked. Stiles completely adored the way that he did that, it was just one of the reasons he found Theo incredibly sexy.

    "You know what tonight is?" Stiles asked with a smirk of his own.

    "Of course," Theo said softly. He let the towel around his waist drop and crawled into bed next to Stiles. He held up a condom to Stiles and grinned. "It's not often that our three month anniversary comes around,"

    Yes, two more people were dead in Beacon Hills. But Stiles and Theo weren't worrying like everyone else. Why worry if you know who did it? Why worry if you're the one who did it? Why worry if you have an amazing boyfriend, and you two are willing to kill for each other?